Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Still Gone

I dunno. It's different coming back here after a long absence provided by Facebook. Do I miss it? Very lightly. No one comes by to talk to me unless it involves Facebook. Makes me wonder if people talked to here think of me as just some form of entertainment. Ah, the busy life. I've just celebrated 4 years with Sara and we behave like an old couple these days, too tired to fuck. Arguing only takes place lightly because we both fall asleep so fast. I've started chatting up people I haven't seen in over 10 years thanks to Facebook. IM'ing is fun because at least one of my friends is on throughout the day or night. Seen the new movie, Let the Right One In? Haunting vampire movie where a 12-year-old girl is lonely enough to strike up a friendship with a bullied boy next door. Found myself cheering when one of the bullies was beheaded. Little kids can be so cruel. Happy twats all around.

6 comments:

Dr. K said...

I hadn't heard of this movie, but it looks interesting. Did you see it in a theater, or rent it?

Still just me said...

I'm back after a very long absence without a computer!

I haven't tried Facebook, anything like MySpace? I got bored with MySpace...

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Zuzu said...

send me a missive with your FB name so I can befriend you! I do come around here, but my computer is dead so I'm a bit technically challenged at the moment... kids grow up faster than dogs. Secret Agent Dog is ten years old already - crazy and a little sad.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.