Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Confused

"You lead a pretty good life."

-Sara

Interesting choice of words to tell me when I'm sitting there on the bathroom floor as Sara pees for our third pregnancy test. Or should I just say that stress can really effect a woman's period rather than to wonder if I've created a bastard? What if I told you that I'm so happy that I'm too stupid to realize it?

A lot of questions. I'm always in some kind of predicament where I preach to a bunch of unknowns over the 'Net that I don't like myself or I fee like I'm telling how great I am. It's all politics as usual.

In case you were stuck in a cave or tied up to the bed due to another one of your sickest sexual fantasies, Illinois is under quite a microscope. Our governor, Rod, was taken away by the Feds this morning. It's all over the goddamn news, local and national. Us Illinoisans laugh because it's not really much of a surprise. Hundreds of probes and wiretaps, yet this dumb as shit governor talked like a cornered canary about how he deserves a job worth hundreds of thousands while Illinois is having a hard time paying its bills. It pains me to say this but I actually voted for the guy because the only other option was a Republican that looked more evil. My only mistake in the polls so far...........

Yes, I leave room for the unknown.

Getting back from Sara's is even harder on me. Drive almost an hour and a half, kill myself during the job, and get told I'm too slow while others stand around and talk. Am I the only one that feels as if managers are too dumb to go after people that are the real culprits behind slowdowns in such a field? Weird. No boo-hooing but to wonder why my ability to continuously lift major amounts of weight for hours doesn't give me a little rest. A manager, namely ours, gets to walk around and order. Very little physical labor. Yeah, a fully-rested individual can just jump into something to show how easy it is to lift 10-20 pounds. Try doing it after 2 hours, asshole. See if I show up for extra work on the Holiday's weekends.

Gawd forgives. I don't.

Got my piano-playing hands on The Dark Knight. Sara will tell you I got excited each and every time this movie's trailer was shown. I'm a Batman fanatic, baby! When you add an amazing Heath Ledger for The Joker, it's all orgasms and chuckles.

This will be my third viewing of The Dark Knight. Two times in the theater and now on my high definition TV after receiving it at midnight. You should have seen me. I was a complete mess inside, even if dressed very impressively in a Ralph Lauren topcoat. Tired and exhausted while I wanted to look good for such a splendid occasion. I just couldn't help but look at the people entering the line behind me. Nerds are single for a reason. I will leave it at that.

So, I see my Year In Review will be coming up. Hooray. Did anyone here piss me off? Did you tell me I'm an idiot for loving Obama? How many times did you say that I stopped making sense? How about your own blog? Did you talk politics but didn't vote during such a crucial year? Oh, how I love to get into things that make me turn your blog off when the cowardly lot decide that the right to vote means nothing to them. I'm always surprised to find that people still like me after 5 years because, like Sara, I can be a bit blunt.

I'm going to mosey on up and finish The Dark Knight. Hope you will, too, because it's a beautifully done movie that will not allow you to look away upon first viewing. Leave me be to hate how women's periods constantly confuse me when it comes to their inner issues. Sometimes science forces you to spend money that isn't needed. Happy twats all around.

4 comments:

Samantha Duncan said...

I think that's what's kind of nice about my jobs, the managers at both (and I'm a supervisor at one, so I guess I'm biased) are willing to do pretty much any of the work alongside the employees. I'll often spend all day carrying 45-pound boxes back and forth, so it's nice to work in a place where people are willing to help out.

I don't know that it's the right to vote that means nothing to people, it's more so the candidates that they don't care for.

Samantha Duncan said...

I'm all for standing around and talking on the job, I just get the work done first, lol.

Sara says I am the best boyfriend ever even if we seem to yell at each other

The more yelling, the better, methinks.

Samantha Duncan said...

And in all seriousness, I do know what you mean, since one of my coworkers just fucked up in a very major way, and after getting all the way up to senior management, they decided to keep her on. It's frustrating to the people who actually do honest work, and it certainly doesn't look good when managers send the message that you can fuck up all you want without getting fired.

Zuzu said...

I voted. For Obama. And against Prop 8. And I got married this year.. and since Prop 8 passed, I find my own marriage less meaningful.. and we talk about divorce unless the Supreme Court overturns it. Because we want our marriage to mean something. How could it mean a damn thing if my friends can't get married? You rarely (if ever) piss my off in your blog. How's your mom?