Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Why So Serious?

"There's a first time for everything, right?"

-Me

Found myself with a funny feeling in me tummy this morning. More like a sense of anger over unnecessary things is what I'd say. My priorities seem to be mixed the fuck up but......welcome to my trivial brain where you'll stay for a while only because I won't allow you to go.

My car was broken into last night. This will be a first for me after hearing so many stories from other people about their experiences with this. Sara's at around a 3 incidents report so she'll get where I am coming from on this. While coming across the front door slightly open this morning, my only thought was on why my change drawer under the dash was open. Oops! All my nickels were gone! About $1.50 in nickels and pennies were gone! A lost gallon of gas!

This is where my priorities run weird. I went to the gym right after finding out that my car was broken into. Halfway in my workout, I get a call to the gym itself that I must come home to speak to the police officer. Poop. My dad's truck was broken into so there was more to all this as I got annoyed about my lack of closing off my workout's provided serenity. Would you believe I almost stayed instead, just to get that final pump provided by the treadmill?

Yeah, still on some weird high over rediscovering the treadmill. After reading me for 5 or so years, you'd know I go through stages where I love something only to toss it away soon after. I'm finding that cardio high again, something that makes my legs feel so good. Who knew a 30-minute walk could do that?

And why not? You'd understand when you see the weather's lovely snow. Only a few inches but to a dog that is barely 10 is quite a lot. Without the walks at night, I might as well enjoy the calmness provided by a machine that doesn't have me stop every 5-minutes to check p-mail messages.

That's really the issues. My car's being broken into doesn't bother me.....much. There was no damage to the window or door thanks to my accidentally leaving it unlocked (of all the times....) for a rare moment. I've never left valuables behind. No GPS. No cash. Just some change and my brain when it comes to priorities. Talk to me after my workout. Before? I'm a totally different story.

Oh, and Sara's? Good times even if she worked all weekend. Watched the movie, Blade Runner all by my lonesome and found it a good sci-fi flick ahead of its time. Would you believe that there are something like 5 different versions of that movie? The one I watched was the 'Final Cut' so I cannot tell you how that differs from the original version seen long ago.

Plus, I had to get Wanted. Angelina Jolie? Guns? Hello me! It was so nice to see her ass again as she walked away from receiving a replenishing bath. You'll see what I mean. Boobs are nice but ass is so much my forte'.

So, Have a good one as you will not be as self-absorbed as I. Crack addicts need that high. Automaker CEOs need that salary to brag about. Ah's only need a gym for my piece of mind. Happy twats all around.

No comments: