Thursday, January 22, 2009

Now On Facebook

"New things to do. People to amuse me."

-Me

Since things have been so quiet here on the blog-front, I've been playing around on Facebook. As you know, Sara signed me up. Good thing. It's like a new toy for me and I find myself laughing at some of the things our tight-knit group comes up with. For one thing, people pretty much comment all the time or come up with something to say, something that's dying here on Blogger.

I'll blog but I really like keeping up with the group of people from Indiana right now. If you want, come to Facebook and send me a poke that you'd like to add me as a friend. This means you know my name or email address used in the search feature. You'll get to see the group of people that keep me so young as a reward.

Be warned: white trash has learned to use the Internet. Why would you be so proud of your night at Chuck E Cheese after the age of 10?

So, hang in there. I'm still here. 2 people added me today and plenty more to come as I've found some of my old high school chums. It's amazing to know where some people ended up. Never go full-retard is my advice of the day. Happy twats all around.

No comments: