Monday, October 27, 2008

Might Be Back!

"I love you, too."

-Sara

Been going all over the place I'd like to call my 'mind.' For the past 3 or maybe close to the full month, I've been either down or just plain out of it. There has been little time to recover any kind of energy in order to actually type things out.

Plus, I've been pretty busy this month. Of course, I'm still going to Indiana every other week. In fact, this weekend is a big Halloween party that's been planned for some time. While I had sporadic daydreams where I found a secret ghost-filled haunted house where I could dress up as any famous/dead/living/character that just so happened to find me reenacting Prince's 'Batdance,' I'm sure things will be fun enough for me. My guess is that my thoughts of everyone walking into a large mansion where the Backstreet Boys do 'Everybody, Backstreet's Back' is not for everyone.

What Sara did do for me this weekend was show me something I've never seen before but have heard plenty about, The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Holy shit! Dare I say that this old flick was ahead of its time? It's certainly not for the conservatives that will have a hard time with a guy dressed in panties, high heels, and.....well, you've just got to see Dr. Frank N Furter for yourself. Good help is hard to find when all it wants to do is dance 'The Time Warp' and forgets that no one needs 7 pieces of silverware for dinner (Go ahead and count them). It's no wonder this movie was made so famous with late night showings where people would dance and talk back to the movie. Just say 'Asshole!' when the guy introduces himself. 'Slut!' goes for his wife that suddenly finds she likes guys with muscles.

So, I must endeth here for now. It's pretty frickin' obvious that I just got back from Indiana and have a major need to catch up on all the sleep missed. That girl doesn't believe in sleeping. All sex should last for almost an hour. The cat loves me and watches over me in my sleep. I'm allergic to it so hence the sneezing caused by the little white creature with green eyes. Happy twats all around.

No comments: