Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jethro Died

"It's nothing but discord and rhyme."

-Me

He died late last night. Jethro, at the age of 12, had his life leave him due to cancer that creeped up his body. It all started with daily diarrhea and then on to not being able to eat or drink. Those two months were hard on us all, watching a small dog slowly losing all functions. Lucky for me, I walked into the room, bent down into the playpen where Jethro slept, and gave him a gentle rub on his head before he actually died. The weird thing is that his mate, Ellie Mae, died almost 1-year ago from this date. I'm going to miss Jethro and his need to taunt with toys.

How am I? Not completely myself. While I realize death happens, I try to look at it like this. Jethro gave me 12 years of good times. A month of watching him lose himself to cancer is but a drop in the bucket to all the fun we had in this house. It's just a matter of how you see things and thinking that he's awfully lucky to be buried near Ellie Mae in the backyard.

Funny sign today. I saw a picture of a woman holding up one that said: "She couldn't satisfy him in bed, why do you think she can satisfy us in the White House?"

You know what bugs me? I'm no fan of Hillary but I hate how people think they have a right to opinion on a person's personal life. So what if she stayed with a cheating Bill. Maybe Hillary truly loves him and would rather spend the rest of her life with him. I'm no fan of cheating but that's a personal decision as to whether you stay or go.

How many think that we'd have to deal with another "I did not have sexual relations with *Insert name here*" if Hillary gets elected (I hope not!)? Bill would have too much time on his hands while his warped wife dodges imaginary bullets to make us think she's tough enough to walk into an edgy white suburb of L.A.

Thank you, Sinbad. You dress a little too weird for me but my mom misses your comedy talents.

You ever notice what death does to you? Jethro's death makes me less talkative to people. Gym-time was spent pretty much by myself. One guy did discuss Joan Jett's concert performed here but not much else. Gawd, I had a crush on her like you wouldn't believe because, for me, it's all about the bad girls that can take me up against a brick wall. Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself For Loving You" and "Black Leather" are great songs for fucking!

FYI: I do like "I Love Rock N Roll" but after seeing Britney Spears perform it in a movie....not so much now.

Oh, go see Iron Man! Very good! Surprisingly better than I thought, seeing as Robert Downey Jr. is one of my favorite actors after seeing him in Less Than Zero, the story of my life in college (I was Clay....). Iron Man is one of the few movies I've ever heard Sara say that she'd like to see it again right after. The movie is pretty much straight forward hero saves the world kind of thing but it's so much fun all while not dumbing things down like other super hero movies. STAY PAST THE CREDITS! To all geeks, there is a hint at what is to come in the sequel to Iron Man and it's Samuel "MuthaFuckin'" Jackson that tells it. Comic book fans will totally get it.

Do you miss me talking about sex? Sometimes, I wonder just how explicit I can get or if that's what people enjoy, hearing how guys see things. How do I like my cock sucked? Why is it such a turn-on to watch my cum splatter on tits? With the way things have been this past week, I've just not been myself. The cold weather coming on fast, Jethro's death, Sara's loss of a job, and my wondering if allergy issues should be a reason for suicide all make me lose interest in what a girl should have, being fucked. Sara laughs when I tell her that she should be fucked right away and wishes I'd abuse her pussy more. Summer's coming...........

So, I bid you an adieu as we're about to get hit by storms. Loved the cool air but grow tired of my allergy issues (rain causes mold spores to rise up). No humor to leave you with. I just miss Jethro plain and simple. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Hey, just catching up. So sorry to hear about Jethro. That must be so hard for you all, including the other doggies.