Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just Kill Me Now

"There is one place you can absolutely hit me to the point that I will actually show you some hidden emotions."

-Me

My dog is about to die. It's that fucking simple that Jethro is under cancer's most evil doings. For the past 2 months, my parents and I have watched him wither away. It's these 2 weeks that have been the worst of all. Jethro has lost a lot of his hair and you'll see large nasty looking spots that have caused his skin to peel away with reddish results. My mother does not want to put him down but to allow his death to happen here. Then, he'll be buried next to his mate, Ellie Mae, who died last year around May as well.

I hate this world. For 12 years, I got to wake up to noisy barking and constant bogarting of squeaky toys. Now, I have to watch a little dog that can no longer stand up while covered in a blanket. Jethro can no longer eat or drink so he just lays there staring at you. It's the most horrible feeling in the world to know, your dog is about to die and you cannot do a thing about it.

Yeah, I'm crying as I type this. Take that you evil pain-in-the-asses that read this blog without a care in the world. I hate you, too. I hate how you constantly come here making me feel as if I am some sort of entertainment for your day at work. I hate you so much as I tell you truthful things that absorb my world.

If there is a doggie heaven or whatever for the little critters that did well here, Jethro's going there sometime this week.

It's such a pisser, these days. There is no reason to trust the government as Bush's cronies enjoy making money off of oil investments. What? You really think an oil guy cares about how bad gas prices are? You're probably as stupid as believing McCain has something good to offer this country. My own body feels like it's 90-something-years-old after work's toll has had its way with me. The allergy issues have me sneezing and coughing all fucking day. Barbara Walters is treated as a newswoman? Miley Cyrus sees her topless picture as something bad? We've got a large amount of mothers that take their 8-year-old daughters in for bikini waxes!!! Since when has a 15-year-old singer not shown some skin?

So, fuck you. I'm going to take my Beowulf DVD out and place something else in. Learned something new thanks to that flick. Sometimes, a good fight is best played out totally naked. Why not? I'd be totally stunned if an angry drunken Sara came at me. Do I take her titties and do the motor boat or hold her down til she calms the fuck down? Happy twats all around.

No comments: