Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And It Is Written..........

"I just hate coming to the gym. But afterwards? Oh, I go all whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo!"

-Me (I love it when a fellow gym-goer understands instead of looking at me like I am a weirdo)

Wow. That's all I can say about today. Work had me so winded that I look back at all that and feel shock as to how much I did. Even one of my bosses took the time to tell me how impressed he was with what I did. The only problem is that it all starts again tomorrow.

Happy, happy joy, joy! Found out that my birthday next month will most likely mean a 6-day vacation thanks to the power of the almighty Holiday. That means I can be pampered like the prince I am for a longer period of time than I usually get. As boys, it is in the Rule Book under paragraph 36 that we are to receive blowjobs each day during birthday week. The reason for all the oral sex being donated to the males is only to those that are special in using their bodies to the max. In other words, blowjobs are to be given to the ones with some sort of muscle tone from all the care put into them. Video game enthusiasts and lovers of Cheetos need not get up out of such comfortable chairs for the Rule Book. It's not for them.

To all fatties, naughty, naughty! Make your girlfriend want to suck the knob by actually taking care of yourselves.

Today was nice in that I got to run into that European woman and her husband again. She's more of an artist while he's the business side. In other words, I feel like I'm looking at Sara and I 20 years down the line. Scary. Scary in that our conversation went all over the goddamn place. Try fitting muscles, my birthday, satellite TV, and Playboy all in one while a small dog snoozes on the business's walkway.

Our couple is from Turkey. At first, I thought this was a country known for harboring terrorists but luckily I remembered this as being wrong. I don't know why. Of course, I was corrected while the two argued over various things that came out of my mouth. You wouldn't believe how much satellite TV caused this couple to go into spats over little things. "Where are the satellites?" "How much do you pay a month?" It's always funny to watch a guy explain the business/science side to his sexy woman (she had her pants completely unzipped again).

Isn't it great when an older couple in amazing health has so much sex? The typical American doesn't want to fuck his fatass significant other while those that refrain from laziness keep getting it on.

This is only the second time I've really gotten to talk to the Turkish couple. The wife and I had that long conversation that some might call intrusive in a way. But I enjoyed it. It's fun to find someone fascinated with how I think, as weird as it sounds. Many things were agreed upon while having to explain how I got spinal meningitis at the age of 4 got a surprise understanding. Many people I know don't even know what it is. What I love? They both take time to exercise by walking. While this little guy used to be a much bigger soldier that I can imagine, she tells me how much she hates muscles. What's a guy to do? Lose 'em but keep fit.

As for me, I'm still doing what I can to tone myself down. It's gonna be awhile when it comes to ridding myself of the largeness in muscles into a more lean look. So far, nothing's stopped me in this pursuit.

A new poll stated that almost 50% of Americans are tired of hearing about Obama. Love the guy but, from the way I see it, many journalists have nothing to write about when it comes to McCain. This Straight Talk Express has been more about doing very little. Obama's really out there and bringing in people to hear him talk. Looking presidential and causing the other guy to use lame descriptions by comparing him to Spears and Hilton. Gotta love the power of Obama because old men can be so demented at times.

Plus, they tend to smell when left alone for a long period of time. Ladies, keep an eye on your husbands if they are over the age of 65.

So, I hope you accept my apologies for this weird entry. I'm feeling pretty good by concentrating on how I can rest next month. It's not easy finding a job that lets you take actual time off these days. Not that I'm going to veg. Hell to the no! When it comes to going to Sara's, I've got an art show to help her prepare for, a comic book sale, and the continual saga of visiting my gym and shouting out "Whoo-whoo-whoo!" like Daffy Duck. Happy twats all around.

No comments: