Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mom, Are You Daft?

"So, how much pussy do you think Michael Phelps is going to get (after winning another gold medal)?"

-Sara

Funny how when Sara turned to ask me this, I was about to ask her the same damn thing. My answer would be a little different than the one asked. Michael would be allowed to put it anywhere he wants for as long as he lives. Wow. According to Sara, 10 gold medals equals a lifetime of anal sex. I don't qualify.

Yeah, obviously, I am back. Just not in complete good spirits......yet. You would be, too, if you had to sit in a hot car for over an hour due to its overheating once again. The nice thing is that we now know what is wrong. The bad thing is that my mother thought I used the cell phone just to chat. Oh, yeah, sitting around on the interstate around the time I leave Sara's just brings me up this great opportunity to 'chat.' Yeah, because of this, my help did not arrive for a long time.

With all that in mind, my eyes have this nasty dry burning feeling going on. A hot car will do that so it's nothing that's a big issue. Plus, I'm tired and a bit cranky. The Olympics are on, people! Go root on the girls in their pursuit of gold. Cheer as you know Mr. Phelps will be getting some major ass upon arrival in the U.S. Laugh at how I read a book in pain due to issues with my eyes. I'll be back soon. Happy twats all around.

No comments: