Monday, August 25, 2008

We Had A Wee Stick

"Doesn't this feel weird to you, us carrying a home pregnancy test and baby wipes?"

-Me (in Target on Sunday early evening)

Yeah, beat that for a weekend. Sara and I had to deal with some things that came to light. Lucky they were all false thanks to a fucked up period that had a slight amount of paranoia. Every couple faces something like this at some point. It wasn't til late Sunday night after practicing sign language on the floor of the bathroom that we both sighed from relief.

Most people go into discussion over various things going on in their lives. Sara and I meet only to get into it about Obama's possible VP pick (we didn't know yet...) and how bad we need him to run this world the right way. I guess we've become a bit too into the political trail thanks to the rot Bush Jr. brought to us for 8 years. I mean, doesn't all the shit that's happened make you want to actually take on the most horrible of all topics, politics? No matter what, you can't escape something like this since it will affect your pocket money. America is pretty much broke from spending money it doesn't have. Our hatred for how things have gotten comes a bit from the idiots that think they can live like celebrities even if they work at McDonald's.

It's just been one long weekend for me. I'm tired, dog-fucking-tired after driving home only to go right to work. My lower-level boss is a complete asshole. Don't you love the types that talk down to you even if you know the little fuck needs to spend a couple days in a box with only two small holes to look out of?

So, bear with me. Sara and I had a long busy weekend and I need to rest. Last night, as always happens on Sunday nights, it takes us awhile to actually start to sleep. In bed by 11 but no actually sleeping til 1am? That's us. That's why I'm drained and that's why I barely remember turning towards Sara to tell her the comment from Summer about how if she had balls they'd be free to fly around in my shorts. Totally agree until you see what I'm hanging around with down there. Happy twats all around.

No comments: