Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hate Rain But Love Wet

"I divide my nights off between trying to kill myself and setting fire to other bars. I spent 6 years in prison and 6 years in France. I preferred prison."

-Mae Syzlak of Simpson

Rain. That's pretty much all you fucking need to know. As much as it is beautiful when lit by streetlights, it's not so much fun to walk in while getting to your car. Picture a gigantic parking lot. That would be my work's place. Picture a much smaller one but cramped. That would be my gym's. Hated both with a passion. All I've seen is rain these past few days.

While I have been good about avoiding the last portion of white chocolate cake, I cannot say the same for the new reality show, Make Me A Supermodel on Bravo. Yes, the channel that brings you Project Runway (surprisingly entertaining when you have a gay guy with an agenda) has another addictive one that'll bring you right in. Don't worry. It's nothing as low as that Tyra Banks crap that turned me off after 2 seasons. I've disliked Tyra ever since she censored one of my favorite sex writers that visited her show. For a girl that talks poop and farting in interviews, it's weird that the good ol 'in n' out' is just plain out.

A sex talk is no fun without 4-letter words and fun dirty talk. I can talk about how much I love to eat pussy and watch my cock sink into that warm wet slit all fucking day.

But this isn't about that. It's more along the lines of how people that just don't get it continue to not get it. One girl did not want to wear a thong on the runway. Excuse me? 2 of the guys did and 1 of the girls did as well. While the others got to choose bathing suits because they didn't draw the thong card, it's still idiotic for a girl to pull that. A model is supposed to show what the designer wants shown. C'mon, how much you wanna bet this woman with a fabulous figure is wearing good old cotton floss up her ass with a pair of jeans?

In my view, only less than 10% of women can pull off wearing a thong. Don't go throwing spoons at me, for those that feel so 'sexy' thanks to a tiny piece of fabric. Hardly any guys look good in tank-tops, short shorts, and pierced genitals. The pussy lips were made for such a thing while the penis just looks like a helmet with no need for something silver. Look at it this way. Does a hammer look like you want to add anything to it? You'd almost instantly think of placing something in your earlobes, right?

But can we get to Tyson? Sara totally fawns over him, one of the rarest of black men that shows consideration and a fun spirit rather than trying to make everyone envy or fear him. I'm curious if Sara got wet when Tyson dropped his robe to show everyone on the show that the tiniest of bathing suits can flatter a guy willing to put some time in the gym. And, yes, I would walk down the runway in a thong or tiny speedo if I was trying out to be a supermodel. No questions asked. I love being naked in a comfortable environment.

My little fat man that looks like he's smuggling a globe underneath his shirt keeps on buttering me up. Richard, my fellow gym-mate and all-around-recently-divorced-goofball, keeps winning t-shirts off of a radio show. He's supposed to be working for the local college but instead he's calling up and answering trivia. Guess who gets the t-shirts. Me. Since Richard cannot fit X-Large or anything below that in size, he brings them to the gym. Thanks to all those movies I've loaned him, we've become odd buddies. He's 52, proud, and a stomach that resembles the whole wide world underneath his shirt. When I wear those shirts, they remind me of him as I curl up to sleep.

Sara said this made her laugh.

Damn, I'm now realizing I'm a horny little devil. Kind of thinking along the lines of wanting something soft and sensual. To me, that means she would lay down with her ass in the air for me to lick her pussy from behind. I'm so visual because I love to see everything, that wet slit and tightly enclosed asshole. Sometimes, I get a little out of control because the scent of her wet cunt makes me take both hands for pulling her ass cheeks apart for more eating. Some days, it's all about how you eat a fine wet cunt. 'Tis a good thing when my nose, lips, and all around are sloppy wet afterwards. Others, it's standing there brushing your teeth watching her suck you off while she pees. Girls do get bored sitting there. Just sayin'.

So, I'm on my way upstairs to possibly start on another DVD. Might be War because there's ninjas involved with a cop's revenge. Other possible choices to get on DVD are Lady Chatterley and How Will I Be Loved. Monica Belucci is a sexy European actress while Lady Chatterley is a classic erotic book by D.H. Lawrence banned many times over. To hear that the actress running completely naked in the rain has a bush pleases me, too. Oh, to bury my nose in it is wonderful thing I miss. Bare pink lips but something to see when the panties are torn off has become an extinct event. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I loved War. It was a great story and a well done movie.