Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rambo Is Hands On

Well, it happened. The first thing you'll see when you look out the window is pure white, all over. No sounds. Snow fell hard and fast all day. There is no way I'd forget how I thought that 10-inches would be so possible with the flurries. Said flurries turned into a major blast of snow. Blasts of snow have added up to what I'd say is just plain disgusting I'm-so-not-gonna-get-laid piles of cocaine without the after effects.

Not all of us have hatred for this snow. All 4 dogs have had a blast outside. You'll see that the backyard has a circle of little feet. Not in between. A fucking circle where all 4 went around the area to mingle, pee, and tell the other dogs in the neighborhood that Yorkies are in da hood. Yeah, we have to yell at our dogs to come in when a major conversation goes on at night.

I don't know. I'm up in odds over whether I can drive out to Indiana. Of course, Sara's got the same thing in mind. Nothing like waking up on the weekends to have sex with the look of white all around the window. Big bed. You can read in it but why do just that?

What I am reading is Alan Moore's 'League Of Extroardinary Gentlemen," something more exciting than I thought it would be. What happens when you take a group of people with amazing abilities? Add together James Bond, Mina (Dracula's lust object), The Invisible Man, Jeckyl/Hyde, Captain Nemo, and a few others all in hopes of saving the world. Yes, it's a graphic novel. But damn, it is so fucking able to draw you in if you grew up on these characters. Of course, James Bond is still a total cad chasing any sort of girl all while being a little plumper than you're used to. Mina has issues about her neck because Dracula did some major biting. The Invisible Man? Possible traitor issues when he takes off his clothes.

Plus, who would have thought that the characters from books we were ordered to read as kids would be so fucking horny! You've got to laugh when Mina turns into a totally adorable slut up against a tree ordering a man she grew up admiring to take use her as he sees fit. It's a bit demented and fun. Can't imagine what kind of kinkiness the Artful Dodger would want to get up to when finding a nice lil' lady to lay with.

What is nice is reading blogs with the same need I have, sex. I've gotten it in my head that every woman I walk by is thinking of something fiercely dirty. Not about me. There's just so many single women lost in some sort of thoughts of being dominated, a very common topic. One girl in the comments section was completely clueless about all this. Being dominated is not about ordering someone to pay your bills or give away a paycheck. What you want is to be lusted after and told what turns the other on. I'm all about doing what a girl wants but I also want her to let me do what I wish all while relieving me of this poison that builds up in me.

Tis not fair in life. I'm all about worries for tomorrow. So much shoveling has to be done, work, and then some sort of hope in that I can drive out to Indiana. The chances are slim to none and slim might have left town. I hate that. All these lustful thoughts in need of getting out. One minute I'm thinking a total freak-on doggystyle session and then..........well, you can come up with something in your own dirty mind. I'm not one to share everything with you.

So, I'm outta here as I make my way upstairs to watch the new Rambo movie. The 80's come back with a vengeance! John Rambo, a man with the ability to kill millions of people with his bare hands thanks to being a Green Beret must save missionaries taken captive in the jungle. Muscles, brute strength, knowledge of the bow, and a sneer is all he needs to help out a blond American so cute it hurts, Julie Benz. A man like Rambo has to be thinking dirty thoughts while working alone in the jungles. Plants grow so well when he sprinkles his magic seeds on them. Maybe he even does the pee pee dance while jacking himself off. Happy twats all around.

No comments: