Friday, January 4, 2008

Thank You For Being My Cheeto

"Fuck me til I fart!"

-Co-Ed Confidential

Not sure if that's the kind of thing I'd enjoy hearing a girl say during sex. Funny, yes. Sexy? No, since I'll be too busy trying to hold back a large amount of giggles. As much as sex is great when you have a sense of humor, "Fuck me til I fart!" is not something to say during a nice round of doggy style.

Pull out and back away from the asshole, slowly. It may go off at any time. Prepare yourself with a match.

I've done it. As much as I hate to say it, my Year In Review will be done tomorrow. It took a little planning because I like these things to be just right. What meant something to me this year? What will I never forget? It's all in a small outline ready to go tomorrow. A part of the reason for not doing it is because of the show above. Co-Ed Confidential is this insanely goofy look at college life where no one studies. It's just sex and somehow things end up at a strip joint.

Well, that and I've been dabbling for 45 minutes in the Simpsons Movie. It's not too bad if you know the characters and their little issues they come with. Flanders is one of my faves along with Milhouse. I do think that adding a nude Bart Simpson made some people curious as to how far they would go with a cartoon penis. Yes, it was there along with tiny balls. Reminds me of my own fantasy of wanting to skateboard around town without a stitch on.

I just want to do my Year In Review as something to get all those things I did this year off my chest. So many distractions came up today even as I was feeling so good. A little visit to the gym gave me that energy I've lacked for most of the week after being so worn down by the Holidays. For me, it all begins anew when I come back from Indiana after New Year's Day. This year, it was put off by a snowstorm there. Believe me, I dwelled on it while I lay there in bed at a time when no one was telling me I'm like a sauna.

Britney Spears, thank you. You give promise to all the crazy girls out there by telling them that it is okay to barricade yourself in a room after being late to your 5th deposition. Those no-good kids have got to go! Don't kid yourself. All of us tummy baring boobs touched by too much gravity Taco/Cheetos lovers will set up a vigil to free you.

So, I'm gonna head on up to sleep in a wee little bit. Wonder when Sara will visit this blog because I mentioned it to her. The words spoke well: "Ultrarooster!?!" It couldn't be helped. I had to come up with a handle all of a sudden when my first choice was already taken. People in Colorado, Miami, Mississippi, England, Canada, California, New York, Chicago, Washington, and so on don't seem to mind. Tomorrow, we take no prisoners. Happy twats all around.

No comments: