Sunday, January 27, 2008

Useless Fact And Cunt

Fact: There are 178 sesame seeds on a Big Mac bun.

Can't say you come to this blog and not learn anything. While much of my life's little trivial issues might make you think I am a male underwear model (a boy can dream!), I do so love reading about weird facts.

To those of us that can find some kind of enjoyment in cleaning, I salute you. No, I will actually dance around the room in some kind of weird fit over conquering the almighty ridding of various things that make me a packrat. Playboy Magazines? Too many, seeing as '79 to the present means a long line of various women with bushes to those without. Please, bring back the a nicely trimmed bush. Others, I'd say an enormous collection of the men's mag, Maxim, will make you think I am a frat boy at heart. Nope, I just found the magazine to be more informative than most others out there. A long article on tits followed by how to conquer the grill will beat any girl's magazine about the latest lip gloss.

Yeah, that's pretty much all I did today, cleaning out a lot of old stuff from my closet. It's like every 3 or 4 months, it must be dealt with whether I like it or not. I've seen articles on the beginnings for the Lord Of the Rings trilogy, arguments about how George Clooney is a nice guy, and even the possibility of this new flick, Underworld, being a cult classic. How's about that? You'd now say that any movie with Kate Beckinsale wearing tight as skin rubber is destined for greatness.

This is where I drool.

That's how far back I can go when it came to my collection of Premiere magazines. The earliest was somewhere around '99 until it folded. I miss reading about the new things coming out way ahead of time. What really weirded me out was the final one. It's last article was of the late Heath Ledger. No joke. It was about a movie I had not seen where he fought on a horse after A Knight's Tale. Heath was a good guy. That's really all I can say.

Anyway, the Playboys are all nicely collected together and safe for the length of time I will have them. Sell? Maybe. I always envied an ex-friend's dad's collection because his was from the 60's til around 2000. My friend and I used to joke about how each decade meant a little trimming on the bushes. How the hell did a guy eat a girl out with that much hair down there? It's not something I enjoy, pulling hair out of my teeth.

Reached a personal goal today. I military pressed 300 pounds on a machine, something only 1 other guy I know can do. Said guy weighs over 250 pounds while I'm barely 200. Either I am getting stronger or there was some sort of personal high flowing through these veins. My body was bored with military pressing but I thought back to the time in the restaurant with Sara where she commented on how enormous my shoulders have gotten. Knows how to win my heart by telling me she feels so safe with me.

So, you see? My weekend was spent clearing old things out and 1 session in the gym. No biggee because I'll most likely be in Indiana this coming weekend. Super Bowl Sunday. Big screen plasma. Large leather couch. Girl curled up on my side. I've fallen asleep on Sara's mom's shoulder once so it's funny how the seating arrangement goes. It's Sara and I with her mom on the big couch. Sara's dad is in the big chair on the right. Guests go wherever they can.

Plus, I'm going to hear about Sara's play, The Vagina Monologues. Do you know how cool it is to listen to her say the most powerful word, 'cunt,' in front of a large group of people? She and I think this word should be seen as a good word. It has a definite reaction when said and sounds cool when you use it to talk dirty. Just watch the new movie, Atonement, with Keira Knightley. She receives a love letter saying, "I want to fuck your wet cunt." Whoo! The boy knows how to whoo a learned girl. I have been known to whisper to Sara how I'd love to lick her wet cunt. The girl smiles.

So, I'm outta here as I go back to work on the closet. 2 more days are needed, I guess. The nice thing is that I found my erotic magnet set to one day use on my own fridge. Can't imagine my mother seeing the beauty of such sweet, sweet words. "All day I dream of wet vagina. "Swollen member needs mouth." "Toast is sexy." "Pussy music to my ears." Hey, you get your own ideas and keep your mind in the gutter. I guess you can chalk all that up to a sudden need for sexual release after working so much on lifting large amounts of magazines. Happy twats all around.

No comments: