Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gross Boy

"If you want peace, prepare for war."

-The Punisher

I've hallucinated before. It's a tricky little thing that has you wondering where you are thanks to the lack of sleep and food combined. Back in college, I got an acute infection in my throat that caused me to not sleep for 3 or more days. Think strep but not able to move your throat thanks to so much pain. Back then, I was in serious thinking that I was one of Ozzy Osbourne's kids.

It's 2008, right? Guess who thought he was in a small trail surrounded by mountains and bad men about to take him down with rifles. Still cannot figure out why a 1981 movie, The Lone Ranger, plays into my hallucinations.

To put it lightly, I'm sick with the flu, a very bad strain that came on after Thursday's work. Finished. Shook my boss's hand and walked out of that building in a rush. I could feel that things were getting real bad within me. The skin was so sensitive to the lightest touch, something you don't want when doing my job. It didn't help that a snowstorm came through as I was driving home. Normally, I'm fine with driving in the snow but not when I started shivering so bad.

What hurts? Everything takes longer. Walking, skin aches all over, peeing is a chore, sniffling all day, coughing, watching large amounts of phlegm shoot out of my mouth, sneezing, and seeing my mum get sick today. Gonna be a long week.

So, no, I was not planning on going to Indiana. Even if I was, I'd stay the fuck home. This is not a good time for Sara to get the flu, what with her new job. Plus, I'd rather she not see how pathetically weak I get walking up and down the halls here. I may bench press more than 3 of you put together but you'll see tears streaming down my cheeks from all the coughing.

Weird how my flu begins right on the day of 3 years with Sara. Wrote me a nice email telling me how she felt when first meeting me. Me in XX-Large shirts and Air Jordans and her dressed as an arty dark girl does make one wonder what attracted the two of us to each other. Funny how she said I wore her out in the first sex session. I'd never thought that possible because she always wants more.

So, I leaveth you here. I'm hoping I can spend some time sweating out the poisons that clog up my body. Push-ups? Could be. All this laying in bed has made me lazy, though. He-Man is a fantastic cartoon when you are more warped than you think. Can you really imagine a planet inhabited by people that look like it's normal for steroid binges? Happy twats all around.

No comments: