Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's All About Colors

"But now and then we tail and admit defeat
We're falling off we are watered down and fully grown.
Leave me lying here cause I don't wanna go."

-"Volcano Girls" by Veruca Salt

You know me. If I begin with a very rocked-out lyric, this all means I'm in a good mood. Strange how the weather can play tricks with my mind. Excessive rain and horribly blizzard-like snow can make me want to avoid being my pleasant self. Who am I kidding? I'm the verbally nasty boy that has had his inner sluttiness run rampant.

Romney's out! Romney's out! One Republican down so it looks like McCain is the man to be beaten to a mess of cow shit......hopefully. I'm hoping it will be Obama versus McCain and all this political squabble will end up only being between Republicans and Democrats. That's one of the reasons I love Obama. He doesn't give you the feel of being a politician with an agenda, just a guy that's willing to sit down with you and throw darts at a picture of Hillary.

Weird. My good old feeling good shows at work. Got pulled aside and told that I was impressive today. Little do these people know the power allergies have over me. Hella lotta rain makes me so sleepy because mold spores from the ground are released. Ultrarooster's all ready for a nap.

Took care of a few errands today. Did a few things before work where I now feel a bit caught up. Summer's gonna love this. That's one because I always like to find little birthday presents for people I've never physically met but would be totally invited to my mind's orgy.

Of course, next week is Valentine's Day. However you see it, this can be extra hard for me. 1). My first love broke up with me on that day. 2). Sara has a play on this day. The nice thing is that I can combine something. A play's performer generally receives flowers. Am I right? Today, that meant going out to an upscale florist that I've visited once before. They had what I needed at the last minute when I first bought flowers for Sara. Should have seen the look on her face after returning from work that night.

Buying flowers is hard for me. First of all, I'm so open to many different colors because I see the good in all. I'm not a fan of yellow but can work with that if it goes with the room's dark tone. Roses are so traditional. Orchids or anything with a deadly tone matches my inner-self. Lurking within me is an almost goth waiting to get out. Please, I'm so vain and playful that seeing myself in dark colors does nothing for me even if I did allow my nails to be painted black.

Boys, never fall asleep in a girl's dorm or said girls will paint your toenails and fingernails in whatever color they want. First time I ever found out what nail polish remover was. Had to call my mom while using scissors to try and scrape the nail polish off. True story.

Well, I went traditional today. Roses. I'm not sure if there were a dozen in the glass vase but the pictures presented to me looked nice. Picking out flowers is hard for us boys. While I'm fine here and there with various colors, what do I do to match the girlfriend? It's terribly tacky to call her up and ask. Sara's basically described, in as simple as I can be, as artsy with a dark feel. You'll see her paintings that carry a tone that's all about a bit of anger but happiness lurks. Well, those are the ones I enjoy seeing. These aren't simple portraits. No, no, no. The lines and shapes are unique so I worry about being too traditional.

For me, I love to see black roses. Where did this come from? I'm trying to find out from childhood where it all went wrong. Was my GiJoe collection consisting of too many ninjas? Why did I like just the bad guys when it came to toys? Is there too much black leather in my closet? Black roses just do it for me. Give me a silent evil appearance, the same as my favorite GiJoe character, Storm Shadow, and I'll be a happy male that just so happens to be in a flower shop run by a large gay guy with a squeaky voice.

So, how are you doing? It's tough to match flowers with the girlfriend. All day, I was debating within myself as to what to get. Would there be any roses available? I'm always wondering why people give stuffed animals on Valentine's Day. My dog love 'em but I just cannot see myself giving Sara something like that. See ten fingers? Sara would cut one off but I'd still be offered sex.

To all those that are single, it's tough both ways. I'm very competitive with myself when it comes to gifts. It always has to be perfect. You don't have to worry about the other's snoring waking you up. Farting happens, too. Sara grabs me in her sleep, completely out of the blue, and wakes me up. We fight while driving. Mr. And Mrs. Smith is almost like a reality to our relationship. February 21st will be 3 years. I'm nervous. I like having my ass smacked. I've gone bad. Happy twats all around.

No comments: