Monday, February 18, 2008

Vaginas Wear Me Out

"I asked if she (the DJ) would play Spice Girls. She said no."

-Me (I, being so lost when it comes to new music, just being.......me)

So, what can I tell you? I spent Saturday night sitting next to a large black woman named Juanita. All around us were women dancing with women. No guys. I, of course, had to lean over to say to Juanita that men pay for this kind of thing. Here, I get to watch women lustily drape themselves over each other for free.

Yeah, it's weird how going to Indiana has me feeling like I was in a whole other world, one I'm not used to. It was pretty much summed up by this: Vaginas, Vaginas, Vaginas, and more Vaginas. I'll get into that later on when I'm feeling a bit better. I'm not saying I'm talked out about pussy but there does come a time when I need a little rest from it. That's why I spent some much needed boy-time when one of Sara's friends brought her boyfriend to the sushi bar. I mean, I'm surrounded by girls giggling over things and fish! Does anyone else see a weird form of irony here?

Alas, I am not feeling well due to sitting in an apartment for a long period of time with 3 cats. It's known that I'm allergic. 1 cat, I can handle for about 3-5 days. 3? I'm pretty much feeling like a lardass is sitting on my chest. I hate having allergies towards cats because they can be so entertaining when you have a little red-light thingee that sends them scurrying after it. Flashlights work as well. Just don't get the cats stoned on catnip til after an energetic romp.

Sara was upset with me about not telling her how bad I was feeling. Yeah, but I was having fun in some ways because I got to take on the friend's boyfriend in a game of Wii Boxing (I lost) but beat his ass at golf (Something's wrong here. I should have whupped his ass at boxing but lost at golf). Boy-time is needed because I have always been surrounded by girls for almost 3 years. I'm not saying it's bad but............we're late, the bathroom is almost always in use, emotions

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

This entry has an abrupt ending.