Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Every Boy Loves A Handjob

"The strength of the wolf is the pack.
The strength of the pack is the wolf."

-Rudyard Kipling

Beaten. Worn out. Dog-tired. Shoulder's sore. Eyes barely able to stay open. Can't find any ability for anything to say in emails.

Oh, but I had a great time telling one of my co-workers about a handjob I received from Sara long ago. Boys talk about that kind of stuff because it helps work go by faster. Anyway, this story was one some know by heart where after some time on the interstate, Sara got it in her head to get my penis out to play with. One thing led to another and I'm hard with a nicely lubed up swollen bundle of joy. Remember that? I asked Sara if I could cum.

"I've been waiting."

Out came my large sticky massive mound of joy up to the ceiling of the car! It wasn't the fact that I came but just the event of doing something naughty. It's not the last handjob I've received.

The trick is to lube it up just enough that the hand's grip still provides pleasure. Start from the base and stroke upward. Twist either lightly or hard when you reach the head of the cock. Start slow to tease, speed up at a slow pace, and then crank his cock til his eyes roll back. It's incredibly erotic to watch a girl lick the cum off her hands, too.

'8th Grade Handjobs' are the types you'd expect a moronic girl to give, no lubrication in any form such as saliva or lube.

My black co-worker doesn't eat pussy. He says it smells so it's his loss. I think all women realize that a good old sloppy tongue massage down there makes a guy a keeper when this is combined with major boy-skills in the proper art of wooing. Why do I say this? Because Mexicans love to eat pussy but they lack in a lot of things when it comes to dealing with women. This is from what I've seen as many males have had things thrown at them by their wives/girlfriends thanks to the latest fuck-up.

If you like photography and the greatness found in the American family, there is a photography book out called 'America At Home.' Lots of nice pictures taken in various families' homes. Everyone seems to have their own special talent or interest depending on where they grew up. One raises Husky pups for dog-sledding, a homeless couple fell in love, a little girl grows up on a winery thanks to her guardian, and so on. Everyone has a story to tell and I love reading this while getting to peer into their homes for what interests them. Beware. There is a small amount of time given to foreclosures. No one enjoys seeing things like that, where families lose their homes over loss of jobs or their own stupidity (this sub-prime thing).

The one thing I learned? No one has as many books, DVDs, and various materialistic things like me. If my old pack of friends were still around, this wouldn't have happened. Read the quote above and you'll get why. Friends help us no matter how old we are and nothing showed that better than the small Scrabble game going on in my Barnes & Noble today.

So, I'm going to shorten this entry due to sleepiness. You can tell I'm getting bored with blogging, seeing as my entries are less what they used to be, longer. Oh, well. Blame it on having a new life. It's no wonder I burn calories so fast, seeing as I'm all over the place til the night comes. Sara and I will be off to Chicago this weekend to get this author's autograph. Happy twats all around.

2 comments:

Samantha Duncan said...

It's Rudyard Kipling. And I hope it's not his autograph you're talking about, as he's been dead for quite some time.

I have no idea what you mean. Why do you blame your friends' absence for your materialism?

Samantha Duncan said...

I didn't know Christopher Rice was still publishing books. Sounds like it'll be fun.

That's an odd way of putting it, IMO, as I tend to spend more money when my friends are in town. But anyway, you could always make new friends?

Men are pretty much ordered to compliment a woman on her looks because most women crave this.

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about, this myth men have that women crave or need compliments. Just because some of them do doesn't mean all of them do, and if I can talk to an attractive guy and refrain from complimenting his looks, I think men can do the same for women. I don't mind compliments, I'm sort of indifferent to them either way, but I can't stand when a man thinks he's doing me a favor by attempting to boost my self esteem. It's obvious, it's pathetic, it's insulting, and I don't need it.