Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm Batman, Dammit

Kid: (Introducing himself to an alien) "Me.......Ted."

Alien: (Mimicking kid)"Me....Ted."

Kid: "What'd he say?"

Kid #2: "I think he said 'Meathead.'"

-Meatballs 2

How long til our fucking doofuses in office admit to this fucking recession? Holy shit! One of the top guys dodged the question about this in an interview. This just makes me laugh my ass off because I see so many signs of this that you'd have to be someone as dumb as Bush to not notice. Oh, yeah, he avoids it, too.

I've worn the same fucking t-shirt for 3 days in a row now. No, I'm not suddenly poor nor does it smell. I'm just in love with my grey short-sleeved Batman shirt with the large black/yellow symbol on the chest. Hell, I even wore it when 5-Pound Phooey and I went out for a walk. Now, I'm sure I looked a little like a dork but I don't care. Those of us that still find our minds in books that contain large muscular men swinging around the city on ropes as they hang out with other men that wear nothing but green underwear to show off a large set of balls have a strange form of insanity. We're not gay nor do we run away when asked about our mental health. I just like Batman and have no problem standing on the corner while my dog takes a dump on your lawn.

Guess who might watch a bit of Dancing With the Stars. Yeah, me all because of Marlee Matlin, the deaf actress known for Children Of A Lesser God. The only time I saw that movie was its being required viewing for my sign language class. Not bad if you can handle people signing so fast due to being furious. That's part of it because you're supposed to act along with how you sign words. Mad? Sign it and show your partner you're pissed.

Now, I know Marlee says she can feel the beat of the music. Pretty much anyone can if you go to a large house party or bar these days. Hell, the new receivers for high definition need 7 speakers. What I'm curious is to how she can go with the flow of the dance. Does Marlee just memorize the moves? A lot of non-trained dancers tend to do that but we're talking about someone that has more against her. Yes, I know you're not supposed to see deafness as a handicap but that comes more for those born deaf. Those of us that once had all our hearing miss it for a reason.

Plus, I want to see Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla, long lost Man Show hosts. It takes a bold man to trade his wife in for a monkey that eats his dingleberries.

My deaf co-worker is pissed off at work. To show you how important and how hard it is for him to keep up with what is around him, the place I work at forgot to get him an interpreter for the second week in a row. While I'm pissed off about the lack of gloves being given to us, my co-worker has major issues that should have been dealt with. If you think it important to waste 10 minutes to praise people and announce important things, all should be able to understand. People shut out have a right to be pissed off. I've got suspicions about work but that's for another tale......

Everywhere around me there is discussion on threesomes. HBO's infamous Entourage episode where E got involved in one with his girlfriend, Sloane, aired. Of course, the girl had rules as to how far things go. What did cause problems was E finding himself curled up with the girl invited into bed with him and the girlfriend. Big uh-oh. In threesomes, boyfriend and girlfriend are to maintain their lust while the girl in the middle does not get the same amount of love. Sounds fair to me and everyone gets laid.

Should I list a set of rules I see for threesomes? Possible topic.

So, how are you? I've got clothes to pack up and give to a family that we help. Hope they love my old Nintendo t-shirts that are a bit too youngish for me. They make me look like a stoner, especially the one with a giant mushroom announcing a 1-up in Super Mario. The piles of t-shirts are enormous and must be dealt with now. Like hell would I ever allow someone to take my Batman t-shirts and the amazing gay vibes they give out. I attract 'em all.

You know what? I do miss getting emails, people.

I'm outta here as I plan on the 4th day in a row of this amazing shirt. After that, it's gonna get a washin'. Sara's gonna love my tan khakis that I'm wearing because they accentuate what little butt I have left. Since it's Sunday, you know it's hair-free and fabulous. Happy twats all around.

No comments: