Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nerd With Battlestar

"From horseshit, comes flowers."

-Advice if you're down

To give you an idea on the conflicts that take place in my head, I flipped back and forth between 2 shows, Dancing With the Stars and the latest MMA fight. If that doesn't tell you what type of guy I am, nothing will.

Of course, I had to see the deaf actress, Marlee Matlin, dance. It's been hyped to the point that I've had to listen to ads telling me I'm a moron not to support a deaf woman's plight at going from guest star to woman-that-doesn't-know-there-is-a-gorilla-in-the-room. While I do like her, I hate how it's going to be more about how we should all support her just because of a profound deafness. What about the dance? If Marlee can do it, great! It's only fair to all that try and raise their C-Levels up to somewhere around Mario Lopez's amazing popularity.

I always thought Slater was the coolest. Kiss my fucking ass.

For 3 days, it has been nothing but rain. Naturally, I'm grumpy while putting my hoodie up and walking through a large parking lot to work. The worse you feel, the more likely work is going to drag on. Luckily, I'm too busy to notice how much time has passed. I've also found myself in arguments about whether Kobe Bryant is as great as his hype projects. It's a guy thing. We tend to pass the time by arguing moronic subjects. I've yet to find anyone that will take me on when it comes to the old Superman versus Batman debate.

Batman would win thanks to smarts and the fact that Superman doesn't maim or kill.

Even though it is still raining, I'm in a better mood all thanks to Sara emailing me to tell me she misses me. Well, at least I can count on this girl while everyone else lets me down on helping to cheer me up. I miss Sara, too. She'll discuss Superman versus Batman with me.

What would really make her laugh is to have Sara close her eyes. If I tell her I found a totally new sexual need that must be fulfilled, she'll go nuts wanting to please me thanks to her submissiveness. I was thinking of finding an old Batman costume just to give her a good long laugh. Grey tights, yellow utility belt, blue undies with grey tights held in with blue boots, blue cape, and the Batman hood. It would be hard to hide my own giggles while Sara's eyes are closed.

"You're gonna be fucked by Batman!"

It's obvious my mind is out there, out there beyond the stars. Work's craziness does that. Thought, there is something funny to see Batman standing there getting a blowjob by a woman on her knees.

Interesting statement by Obama on race. Too bad this whole primary shit is still going on while the Republicans rest and prepare to do battle with the Democrats. Don't you hate it when evil has too much time on its hands yet it hasn't struck just yet?

And for all you Battlestar Galactica fans, a day to rejoice as we that have not seen Season 3 were able to pick it up on DVD. Sara, her roommate, and I are nuts over this show, drama and science fiction combined. Of course, that means I have to find my way to the local Best Buy and slam $39.99 on the counter. I'm pretty much already in the clear as to who the newest Cylons are but I watch it more for the love of Starbuck and the show's ability to hold you with a shock at the end.

And it doesn't end there. Keira Knightley's Atonement came out today as well. I'm on a budget but I'm also a very die-hard guy that would love to be this actress's bicycle seat if I were to ever come back to life. I bet Keira's pussy smells nicer than a rose garden on a warm Spring day. It's funny to have a girlfriend that tells everyone my dream. Sara and I saw the movie, Atonement, in the theater and thought it was okay. Since Best Buy gave you the paperback with the flick, I might compare the book to it. I'm not at will to discuss it since there are those that don't know what the little girl did.

Sara and I always laugh when the word 'cunt' brings such strong feelings. We use it all the time and love it. For Atonement, this plays into things. Just watch. For every man, when in lust for a woman, wants to taste her wet cunt.

So, I bid thee a bittersweet adieu. I'm tired but long for a project all thanks to ridding myself of old clothes, resumes, and college essays. It's amazing what I find that was once hidden in my room. Too much stuff so it's no wonder people come in and look around in amazement to what matters in my head. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Superman actually has supernatural powers; Batman is just a human with tons of very expensive gadgets.

And I can't wait for April 4 when the new season of Battlestar begins.