Monday, March 3, 2008

I Would Have Surrendered

"No retreat.
No surrender.
That is Spartan Law!"

-300

So, you want to know what's on my mind? You wouldn't be here if you didn't. I do get it, in that blogs can keep you entertained or just make you feel some form of happiness that someone else feels the same.

I'm dead tired. However, this is a different kind of tired. I just got back from Indiana where the visit was so-so. Mostly, this was my fault in that I carry so many allergy issues. Cats are my worst enemy, even if they're rarely in the room with me. My body was so worn down throughout out this weekend that I worry how I'm doing with Sara. While it could be the Winter blues, this is definitely now me, tired and worn out to the point that I don't even like myself. What happened to my energy? What happened to not thinking about going to sleep all the time?

When Sara and I went to the gym for a workout, I noticed that my body barely reacted to the workout. Normally, I'd be pumped up with all these strange feelings of wanting to accomplish everything. Not a drop. Nothing reacted and I walked on the treadmill wondering what was wrong with me.

I tend to worry what Sara thinks. A lot of this comes from her roommate's cat. I'm not kidding. 1 cat is hard. The 3 cats in the apartment we visited 2 weeks ago had me feeling like I was close to death. It's nearly impossible to breathe at that point. When would I find the ability to do away with all this sleepiness and just be me again? You know it. I know it. We all want to be fucked in our beds but I can barely awaken my body enough. It happens but not as often as I'd like.

Sara did a blog entry about a movie she found so powerful, Gone Baby Gone. While I liked it quite a bit, it's too much of a downer to watch over and over. I had already had the feeling of it being that way so I just find it weird that Sara kept insisting on all of us watching it. The characters were so strong and Ed Harris as fascinating as usual but it really is kind of a downer when it comes to the kidnapping plot. Did the girl live or die? What you'll notice right away is that not all the actors and actresses are pretty. You've got some real-life looking people found on the street. While I could sit and watch the Smurfs a few times in a row, Gone Baby Gone can really make you wonder how low people can go.

Oh, we did have some nice weather over the weekend. Very strange to be able to walk to the gym without shivering. Snow melted and you'd see various people out for walks to shop nearby or just for something to do.

So, why did I go to Indiana? Sara said she was feeling better and I missed her. That's pretty much it as I surprised her by showing up on her bed after she got back from an errand. Just wish I had energy. Sex drive gets zapped away as well. Happy twats all around.

No comments: