Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Is Killing Me

"Anticipation of death is worse than death itself."

-Unknown

Do you ever get that? Your week or day was so bad that it feels like everything you've done is worth nothing. There is no glory. There is nothing to make you feel any better. You're only option is to shut the fuck up and accept the fact that you are fucked.

Ta-da! We got another snow storm. Don't go boo-hooing me. This one was pretty damn bad, seeing as there was a lot of drifting snow all day. Just putting $15 worth of gas in my car had me wondering where my inner polar bear had gone. Normally, I'm fine with snow. I drive quite easily through it. When you combine snow with wind, well, that's another story as the numbers on the gas machines seemed to read slower than normal.

Your only options through things like this are to read, play video games, or just watch some damn fine TV. Hopefully, you aren't one of those idiots that seem to need to be out getting their cars stuck in ditches. We get plenty of those, seeing as the local police patrol was quite busy. Driving home, I saw a Mexican get smacked in the back by one of our finest, a teenager going too fast in the left lane. Survey says...........EXECUTION!

If you wish to know, white chocolate Reece's Peanut Butter Cups miniatures are excellent in calming me down. Did plenty of very difficult sit-ups to earn 'em. Sara's mom bought me a bag before I left for home on Sunday night.

So, my day? I start out grumpy because I overslept. Look out the window and see that the snow coming down is just another nail in the coffin. I've got work at some point where I will be pretty much wiped out. But first? Head on out to haunt a bookstore. Snoop around and hope new magazines have been put out. Drive home to read some more of Kim Harrison's The Outlaw Demon Wails. Lunch. Got to work. Come home a bit hyperactive after all that heavy lifting. Eat dinner. Hit the gym. Watch Scooby-Doo on the Boom Network. Hope something comes up on pay cable. Oh, lordy! 300 and Disturbia is on. Which is it gonna be? Abs or neighbor that spies on the neighborhood's hot girl? Am I gay?

Mind you, I'm only halfway through Disturbia. Looks okay. Does this give the okay for teenage boys to use binoculars when a cute girl moves next door? We all live for knowing what color panties you girls are wearing. It really makes our days and nights.

So, I'm sad. Had a weekend spent in Indiana where I was so tired all the time. Stuck by snow and it's normally a time where I'm out wondering the neighborhood with 5-Pound Phooey. I miss those times. Raccoons and people weirder than me out and about. Ever seen a guy walk around in the snow without his shirt? You will. Maybe I'll tell you about creepy panty guy. It's always amusing to know that there are guys that collect worn panties and brag about it. Happy twats all around.

No comments: