Wednesday, March 5, 2008

They Killed Swayze! You Bastards!

"Tink's tampons!"

-Jenks, a pixy in the Rachel Morgan series (what he says when surprised)

Wow. I don't know what to say when I read that Patrick Swayze doesn't have much longer to live. Terminal cancer? The dude smoked like a chimney long ago. For me, it was Road House and Dirty Dancing that gave me Patrick Swayze fever. You can chalk up Donnie Darko, too, because he played the religious freak that was secretly a pedophile. But c'mon, we all loved Dirty Dancing. It gave us that urge to dance again but, for me, it was all about the music where I had the time of my life. I've loved so many songs on that soundtrack that will always remind me of how that dance instructor taught a young girl to rebel against her boring parents.

I've never known anyone with terminal cancer. Lung cancer? Oh, yeah, a fellow high school graduate got it even though she never smoked. Weird to know that there are things floating around in the air that can make you sick. I'm as cautious as I can when it comes to being around fumes of any type. To know that Patrick Swayze is due to die soon really gets to me.

Do you see the ironic thing? Jeff Healey, the blind musician in Road House died recently. Ever seen him play? Rent Road House and pay attention to the blind guy on the guitar. For a short time, Jeff was pretty famous.

So, what can I tell you? My hair is working for me. Haven't figured out why I have so many bad hair days thanks to how it wants to go all over the place. Think Wolverine's look in X-Men because it tends to loop up like that.

The gym is very quiet thanks to the local students being on Spring Break. Of course, they have the safety of Playboy Magazine looking out for them on the beaches. I've no idea how to handle a guy coming up to me asking me to pose nude if I was a girl with a great body. I'd hope that I had a nicely shaved twat, seeing as $500 is very good when I've got student loans to pay off. Since I'm a male, Playgirl would just pass me by. Sara says I have no ass. Too bad. I've always wanted to wave my penis at a camera.

First comes snow and thens slush. Hello more snow on Friday. Lucky us.

Watched 300 again. Love it. I'm pretty sure I'd make a fine Spartan where even the scholars have abs of steel. What people forget about them is that their way of fighting is still legendary if you look at the logics. Spartans would form a phalanx, an impossible formation of shields that would suddenly rise up for a spear to be thrusted at the enemy. So many had a hard time figuring out a weak point. There wasn't much because the Spartan next to him would protect the man taking anyone down. Even the women were stronger than any other culture's way of life. I cannot imagine fucking such elegance but toughness.

Found a really amusing but creepy set of pictures in Photobucket. All of them consist of pictures taken of various worn women's panties. I'm sure you girls have had to deal with a lone male trying to get a pair of your dirty knickers. This guy seems to love pee, pussy, period, and ass stains like no other. Why do I picture him like a cat rolling around in dirty panties?

At my old college, women had problems with guys that would steal their panties out of the laundry room. Anytime a girl did her laundry, she'd have to stay down there with a magazine or homework. Not the guys. Women just don't steal men's undies. Remember, I've had only one girlfriend that loved smelling my Calvins all because she loved the smell of semen and hoped for me having a 'wet dream.'

I also had a roommate, Dan, who liked to show me his 'trophies.' He had a large collection of dirty panties where he'd invite any of the roommates to smell them. Ugh. Pee stains are just gross. Why a guy would keep 'em just for pussy stains is just as bad. But, hey, a guy likes to advertise the fact that he had sex at some point in his life. Either that or he waited in laundry rooms for that once in a lifetime chance to sniff the aroma of a sorority girl.

In my belief, if a girl has been fucked well, it's a beautiful thing when she hands you the panties she had worn right before that moment. It's kind of a quiet way of telling the guy that what was done was naughty and the naughtiness continues. While it is sexy to know how each woman wets her panties differently, I'm just not one to keep 'em. Creepy.

So, I see Obama is losing a little momentum in this run for presidency. I'm no Hilary fan so I will admit to a little nervousness over this. Just what is Obama writing during those debates? How many wanna bet this man has had panties thrown at him? Most women in politics are gross, though. There would be Cheetos fingerprints thanks to too many visits to the vending machines while waiting for the speeches.

I leaveth you here. I'm bored and growing even more bored lately. Without Richard in the gym due to his surgery and all the students being gone, my only life is complaining about the latest pile of shit that older co-worker of mine did in his pants. We always know when he's nearby. Trust me. Happy twats all around.

No comments: