Monday, March 31, 2008

From Chicago With Love

"Tommy was a pleasure to have in my vagina."

-A tell-tale sign placed on the report card by a female child molester, most likely found in Tampa, Florida.

So, I am back and getting closer and closer to collapsing. I did it all, woke up early, drove home, went to work, did 150 push-ups/sit-ups, and caught up on the latest gossip from within this house. There is nothing better than feeling so closer to death's door.

Let this entry be a warning. There is much to tell but, unfortunately, it will have to wait. So much has to have the right words to give you an idea of sheer horror and excitement. Yes, Sara and I did meet the author but how did we get there? That's the horror part, something from my personal viewpoint.

Another reason, beyond the tiredness I am facing, is that I got hit on the head 3 times by large heavy boxes. Things just crashed down onto me as I was at work. Normally, I would be ready for these things. My back was turned so an easy victim was I. It was quite embarrassing all while worrying about a possible concussion. Even my vainness came into play as my co-worker tricked me into thinking blood was pouring down my head. All bloodshed is to be reported immediately yet there was much work to be done. Of course, I came out alright in the end, tired and feeling a bit of a headache.

Oh, I've been hit harder than that, too. Alas, I cannot go into further details.

The one thing that gets me is how stupid America is and how the race for the presidency just reinforces it all. McCain is all about telling us we should be in Iraq for at least 10 years or more. Seen the economy? Being in Iraq is part of it. Hillary? Lying about sniper fire just because you were sleep-deprived? Jeez, I'm tired a lot, too, but I never type up delusional thoughts here. Obama? Force a man to talk about race just because a reverend had the balls to criticize America? A lot of things out there are rather simple in cleaning up. Why should we bail out banks that make risky errors like the sub-prime shit? Why did we use the Patriot Act to catch a man pulling out thousands of dollars to pay off his hookers? Didn't Bush say this was to catch only terrorists?

CNN had a story about how awful it is for those with high paying jobs only to lose them in this recession. People being interviewed kept saying how it was beneath them to take jobs that meant far less money (wages) for them to lead that amazing lifestyle they once led. No more Bloomingdales? Suddenly, they are forced to put on smiley faces as they enter The Gap? Oh, how I hate that as well. Clothing just isn't the same unless it's a starving Chinese worker sewing the buttons on a $100 shirt. You need the tears embedded into the fabric or it's just not worth it.

It's funny how CEO's and various bosses talk about how the people beneath them must work everyday for such low pay but cannot do it themselves when demoted.

So, I must be off into my other world. You know the type, La-La Land, because I'm just too tired for reality. The Primaries and in-fighting continue to bore me because it's no longer about issues. Can you trust that someone to answer the call at 3am? Hillary would be looking for Bill. Obama is too busy trying to dumb down things for idiotic Americans to understand. McCain? He's up anyway because he's busy peeing. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.