Thursday, April 3, 2008

Coming Back Hard Again

"You will be successful in your work."

-My fortune

Today, I got a fortune that has caused quite a lot of thinking. On my last visit to Indiana, Sara told me that I would be excellent for work as a personal trainer. Of course, this is not the first time she's said this. That would be, surprise, surprise, in a Chinese restaurant. This all adds fuel to the fire because my college friends started this. Bald-O, Dave, and Blondie all agreed that I must have some insane ability to do well in the gym. What better way to make money than to use it!?!

I'm thinking about going back to school. This is not at 100% but the thought of going through a few classes to get a degree for personal training does make me wonder. It's not that I miss school because a part of me has grown apart from that. I've started seeing the way people see me only recently. Confidence does wonders.

Spent the usual morning walking around the park's lake with 5-Pound Phooey, who was so happy that the weather was nice enough to piss 50 times in various places. Since it's time for geese to lay eggs, various couples spread out around the park (but near the lake) . Come too close and you get honked at. It used to be just one couple but now we've got 3 or 4 so some serious mating and dating has taken place. I just cannot stop thinking how weird it would be to see geese fucking. Should I shield my eyes? Do I need to get down on the ground to cover 5-Pound Phooey's?

The adventure doesn't end there. Oh, no, no. To get a haircut without taking 5-Pound Phooey would be boring. Why would you want a quiet little shop when there's 2 cats and a chihuahua to harass? A few months ago, I met the little dog and was greeted by lots of licks. Would 5-Pound Phooey assert her dominance stance with a dog even tinier than her?

Surprisingly, we had a good meeting of the little minds. 5-Pound Phooey's tail was flying all over the place. In saying she was happy, we let the two talk things out. A bitchy ball of fur versus a small bony brownie that just shouts out a love of tacos. There was no hair pulling. No curse words. Just tails flying all over the place with a mild amount of confusion between Yorkshire Terrier and chihuahua. Butts were sniffed but the aroma was happiness.

Sara doesn't sound very happy about her new job so there is that on my mind. That's not for me to talk about so I'll just state that I'm a little bit worried as I get frustrated with mine. Love the fact that time goes by so fast. It's rare to work without staring at the clock's incredible slowness. Plus, I talk sneakers, racism, and basketball with my black co-worker. The dude reeks of awesomeness even if we do disagree a little on things. Sneakers are an easy topic because we both grew up with a love of Air Jordans. It's how the work is done that drives us nuts in disagreements, namely my need to spice things up. If you're afraid of heights, you don't wanna do what I do.

So, let that be a lesson to you. There are a lot of black people also fed up with the way things are in the black community. Be it, the music or so called 'cultural values' where it's a good thing to fail classes, it's not a good thing to constantly show yourself as thugs or white folks will start thinking that's all you are.

As for tomorrow's premiere of the Sci-Fi Channel's Battlestar Galactica, I cannot start with you. I'm still 11 episodes out of the 3rd Season's DVD set. I'm still in love with it but too zonked out to catch up just yet. Plus, I'm so used to laying in bed with Sara while watching Starbuck and Apollo let out their disagreements.

I'm bidding you adieu early because I've got an appointment tomorrow morning. Thank fuck tomorrow is Friday because I'm a bit banged up from work. A large bruise is on the side of my right knee. The inner forearm on my right arm is sore. It almost sounds as if Sara threw me up against the wall to fuck me again. We've.......uh......gotten too tired to do things that way lately. There is no way I want anything Armani torn. Underwear valued over $15 a pair is also on the list. Happy twats all around.

No comments: