Thursday, April 10, 2008

Miyagi Dojo

"Sweep the leg."

-Karate Kid (Sensei to the evil Johnny Lawrence as he is about to face Daniel)

Let me tell you something. Being sick sucks major blue whale balls. My only shining light is in the form of AMC showing The Karate Kid. Gawd, how many of you grew up while watching that movie? This is one of those stand-up-and-cheer type of films as the good guy is about to face all that has made his time miserable, namely high school kids using karate to beat up a new kid that only wants to be accepted. I've talked about these types of films, Jaws, Star Wars, Raiders Of the Lost Ark, and so on. The Karate Kid is a movie I've seen so many times and, yes, Johnny Lawrence was so scary along with one of his goons. It's that one that looks so sinister all throughout the movie. Trust me. You can't miss him.

And, yes, we in college used to quote various lines from The Karate Kid. Basically, it was my wanting to be on the bad guys' side, Cobra Kai. They had the best uniforms and moves but, of course, no one has better ones than Sho'Nuff from The Last Dragon (It was hard being a young boy wanting to know what was up Vanity's skirt). My roommate, Blondie, and I would take turns reciting lines when the The Karate Kid played in our living room. Sometimes, we even acted as if we would take turns being the cheering section as one would try to imitate a move or two.

"You got the glow! You got the glow!"

So, I leaveth you here. I'm too tired from not sleeping last night and need all the energy I can get for my drive to Indiana. Sara enjoys taking care of me but I should be better by then. I have to. Girl is itching to be laid as I keep getting hints in emails. After she paints a male nude, it is so on. Hopefully, my mind will forget about the short video where a guy about to go down on a girl threw up on her because her pussy smelled so bad. The Internet is a wonderful thing, huh? Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I got four words for you: Kiss my converse fool!