Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just A Tad Bit Wired

Why? Because you care to know........

1). I've stopped sneezing so much. From now on the title of 'Booger Boy' will be retired as I no longer have to travel with a kleenex box.

2). How bad is work? 2 girls that normally work in a different area (easier) had to come out and help us. I felt sorry for them. We have a tiny horny Mexican guy that won't shut the fuck up about who he'd like to fuck as he stares at their asses.

3). Oh, I'm sore but you already know that.

4). Why is it important to stop the Olympic torch? It does nothing! It's just this thing that goes around the world and stands for something more than China. Boycotting the Olympics? How about we take a look at ourselves and the human rights abuses we inflict. Bush and his cronies are well-known for shit that is almost as bad as China. We used to be number 1 in pollution only to be beaten out by China just recently. Our greedy CEOs are more interested in their golden parachutes than making things fair. Bailing out Bear Sterns was a stupid move along with giving loans on houses no person can afford.

5). Chicago had a 122 pound cougar walk through a residential area. At first, I thought, "Man, how is it such a big deal that an older woman is walking around looking for a nice young man to fuck?" A cop killed it eventually and maybe, just maybe Sara will believe me when I told her about a large cat I saw walking in a prairie area as I drove to see her.

6). Hillary Clinton still sucks. If you're too tired to understand how loopy you are about a false statement on snipers, I don't think you can answer the phone at 3am. Shut the fuck up and let's all get erotic with Obama!

7). I military-pressed 307.5 pounds today after work. Somebody stop me because this is dangerous territory for a 200 pound white boy. Plus, I've got 'bird legs' so I look funny naked when you compare the size of my shoulders to the lower area. Call me 'Tweety' instead of 'Booger Boy.'

8). My manager just might be the first one to playfully pound my shoulders with his own as if we were playing a game of touch football. He's taller than me. My manger also bounced off of me as I continued to talk like nothing was going on.

9). My friend with the globe smuggled in his shirt, Richard, has taken up aerobics. I'm proud of him, the first male I am happy to see jiggle his fat with ladies half his size. Richard is my Person Of the Week.

10). I find it hilarious that a religious girl has a crush on me. It's kind of like that picture of Obama checking out Hillary's ass. Certain things just aint gonna happen no matter how many times you smile so beautifully. Lovely eyes on her, though.

11). I've been worried about Sara and her job. If bad things do happen, I know I'll have to help out. I was born ready, motherfucker.

12). A girl stared at my AC/DC t-shirt I mentioned yesterday. I think she thought the cannon shown on the chest area was a penis. Bad girl. Go to my room.

13). Thank fuck this week is almost over. I could do with some serenity and more quiet than I can normally handle. My dog, on the other hand, continues to snooze at the corner of my bed and fart a lot. The sound is almost like a vibrator as it goes off.

14). There's a video collection of the most disgusting things ever. Of course, I love it. When you're bored with the usual monkey sticking his finger in his butt and then fainting while sniffing it, you can find a horny elephant trying to fuck his female trainer, a beautiful girl pulling down her track pants to pee in McDonald's and then placing her tampon in the puddle, sex with amputees, and a lady that literally gets the shit fucked out of her. That last one was something I never thought possible but makes me weary about pounding Sara like that. Wow. And I thought that Kristan's dog staring at us during sex was weird. So naive am I.

15). My co-workers spend time comparing biceps. None of them invite me to play in their reindeer games so it's nice to sit there without all the shouting of, "No, mine's bigger!" when girls walk by.

So, that's it, my day and thoughts. It's nothing special when there's this large amount of testosterone that drives me nuts. Males compare the sizes of various things that are attached to them. I try to stay out of that because it'll end up being about balls. No one beats me when it comes to the power of these testicles of magnitude. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

You know,the fact that you have big balls, as well as human males in general, point biologically towards homo sapiens being polygamous creatures. It all bols down to sperm competition. The one with the bigger balls can produce the most (and hopefully also most viable) sperm, and thus win in a sea of other ejaculate.

Species with smaller balls to body size ratios are often 90-100% of the time completely monogamous.

Just thought I'd share.