Wednesday, April 9, 2008

W-I-M-P

"Wuss."

-My black co-worker's words to me when I said I was too sick to continue

It doesn't matter. You can get barely any sleep thanks to sneezing/coughing yet still show up for strenuous work only to find you are a wimp in someone's eyes. Never mind the sweat dripping down your head after another sudden hot flash that's come around thanks to a cold. Forget about the dry throat that never seems to end. You are a wimp. W-I-M-P.

Now, I know my boy meant well. Nice guy that just so happened to have spent $3,700 on new 26-inch rims for his truck. While I might consider that crazy, he says that rims are the way black people roll. I laughed a lot when he said that because it all comes back to when I made that comment on how funny it is to see black teens put rims on their moms' cars. Yeah, that's how moms roll, yo, because grocery shopping is about being seen and envied.

Obviously, it's out. I'm sick with a head cold. I'm quite congested in my head where it's all about the coughing and sneezing. Just how much gunk do we have up our noses anyway!?! The head is only so big but I feel like I can fill an aquarium with what I sneeze out constantly. Serves me right. I rarely get sick so I'm due with my yearly cold. Earlier, it was the flu, something very rare. The cold is something I can handle, especially this one.

Somehow, with a cold, I am stronger. No, really. I've hit the gym hard after work with no feeling of needing to pause or stop in need of rest. Going and going is all I've done ever since I got this cold. 305 lbs. military press was nothing for me today. Nothing! That's so weird since it normally takes me a bit to get to the point where I can hoist it up. Even the frontal raises came through where I almost got to 80 reps. Beat that. Nobody I know it crazy enough to do 79 reps of that exercise because it wears the shoulders out so much, especially after military presses. Now, you know why you can see various strands of muscle when I flex.

Hate kids. Never want them. My dog, 5-Pound Phooey, is something I would refer to as a child, though. Here's where I have become a concerned parent, making sure everyone walking their dogs knows there is a pitbull on a certain street. The look of horror on people's faces is priceless because no one wants to see their dogs or cats torn apart. It's become a definite topic when I walk with other dog owners. What else would I say? I'm not one to really get into a conversation over boring things that have no concern for me. I don't know any of these people in such a way that I know how many kids they have. "So, you still fuck after you turned 50?" just doesn't have a nice ring to it.

The gym hasn't turned around as much as I had hoped. People here and there come and go so much or they just don't show up on account of laziness. What I have been doing is talking to two lovely ladies because we were just drawn to each other. In other words, we miss some of the old days where there were less snobs. The first woman is the one I talked to about a love of mashed potatoes (I told you I get weird at a certain time). I'm sure she's not used to this, seeing as she had a good time laughing with me. Most guys hit on her thanks to her amazing body, lean with medium sized fake breasts. How hot is she? Her sister got her ass smacked in the gym by a guy while bending over (she's still mad about that).

You know what the first thing Sara would say to me if a girl came up and smacked my ass like that? Oh, she'd be mad if it wasn't a friend because the group is pretty lively. Sara knows I love to have my ass smacked hard so she's tell me sternly that is her job before going to give the girl a yelling.

The other girl in the gym would be someone that would like to smack my ass because she has a definite crush on me. Long story about this religious girl so we'll talk about her later. Sara used to hate it when other girls looked at me but now loves it. Things change, I guess, the longer you are with someone.

So, I must be off seeing as Battlestar Galactica is still not finished. 2 more episodes to go as Baltar's trial is about to take place. Nice how they really protect the law in this show, the good and the bad, because someone has to defend the scum of this earth. Even evil geniuses with warped dreams of receiving blowjobs while investigating blood samples deserve them. Don't understand? How can you not be watching Battlestar Galactica!?! Sara and I always watch this before bed. Happy twats all around.

2 comments:

Zuzu said...

I used to feel that way about kids.. and felt like my dog was my child.. and how could I love anything more than Secret Agent Dog? Now that Zoe's here, however, it's changed. I still love Secret - she's Princess Honey Bee - and I love her the same, but/and the love I have for my own child is both different and deeper and actually more... which beforehand I would have been loathe to believe was possible. It's weird.

Zuzu said...

Isn't that funny, I never thought you meant me... but now that you mention it.. I suppose you could have meant me.. I've been so tired with Ms Thing I guess I didn't even think of the possibility of taking it personally! - Zu