Sunday, April 20, 2008

Only An Idiot Would Be Follow

"I hate it when I become a boy in need of retail therapy."

-Me

You know what? Sometimes, I sit here and write with a purpose. Other times, and it's become quite often, I wonder why I feel this need to let things out. Do I sit and decide on a topic? Is it a small amount of aggression? Sometimes, I just wish someone would tell me I'm okay.

Oh, I did get quite a laugh out of Bill Maher asking a foreign woman what she thinks about America. I've gotta say I agree in how this place is full of idiots more interested in what a person orders in a diner, seeing as that will make him/her electable to the White House. If Obama wants juice instead of coffee, that's his thing.

I'm certainly not proud of America. Somehow, it elected a retard to be in charge for the past 8 years. People vote for candidates over the weirdest things. Can he bowl? Is he black enough? Does he have a jump shot? Would this person have a drink with me? Why is it not about the need for change? We all know I'm for Obama and it's on two central things that matter to me:

1). I don't want more of people getting nice cushion seats thanks to buying their way in. It's well-known that the Clintons let money talk. Maybe not as much as Bush and his cronies making massive profits off the war in Iraq. It's more along the lines of how Hillary getting campaign money from large corporations that are screwing us into the ground. Have you seen the number of billionaires these days? There are the rich and then there are the RICH that want to put all the expenses on us. Obviously, Obama has to get money somewhere because he's nowhere near enough to pay his way throughout all this. Thank you, Hollywood, for seeing the greatness in Obama. We miss having a leader that can actually lead.

2). Kids should not be taught to take a test but to learn. This has become a major problem in schools where everyone there seems to forget why school is even there in the first place. The Leave No Child Left Behind Act is all based on a fucking test that has no business being there. Did you get up to stand there at the bus stop in hopes of passing a test? It's possible for once a week just to see if you learned what the teacher said but for your whole year? First through 5th Grade found me loving pop quizzes because I was so good in school. This shit is now so complicated that my mother, a former teacher, would be best to explain this. Remember, my time spent in private Catholic school was all in hopes that I wouldn't have to kiss a nun or getting the giggles when one had to say, "And then the male places his penis in the vagina." But how is that possible? It's just a large mass of hair, lady.

I've tried to avoid talking about the pope's visit but I just cannot fathom why people behave like sheep towards his guy or even religion. To each their own, right? Well, how can 65,000 people line up for mass led by a guy that told the churches to keep quiet on the sex abuse scandals going on? That's right. The pope is quite an asshole in his little red shoes. Oh, go on and tell me how he denounced all this but go back, go back to how he was caught trying to sweep child molestation under the rug.

Sex abuse is not funny. Period. I've had an ex-girlfriend that was raped. She was so fucked up in the head in not trusting guys. So, why is it that there are people that can see how giving so much power to a guy that wears a strange hat is wrong but the sheep cannot think for themselves on this true charge? Giving someone this kind of power only allows a large amount of corruption. But for what? Religion is just a crutch for the feeble minded that need some sort of reason for living. Blessing Ground Zero? That's like how Bush talked about praying for the Iraqis instead of learning that there are 2 factions at war with each other, the Shiites and the Sunnis. If he had done what he should have done, Bush could have realized that a Civil War would erupt.

Well, I guess you can say I'm not proud of America. Tis true. When I was in that nice new restaurant with Sara, I wondered why, other than how nice it is, I fell in love instantly. The people did not appear to be morons, unlike 90% of those in Wal-Mart. No screaming kids running up and down the aisles. People weren't preoccupied with with their cell phones. The waiter gave me the feeling he actually knew something. People were dressed nice instead of looking like they spent nights scratching the latest STD off their crotches. America is filled with jackasses that have no true thinking in how having 6 kids can zap their wealth all while telling the TV cameras that he had no idea putting a small child in the microwave could harm it. Some people are just poor for a reason, they need to be placed in a shack where they can do no harm to others.

I'm outta here after another fun-filled day inspired to do a small amount of Spring cleaning, a walk in the park where my little 5-Pound Phooey asserted her dominance towards those 10 pounds heavier, and wondering if I'm going to survive taking care of a small dog with Sara starting Friday night. This is a real test at playing house. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Hey, you're okay.