Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fuck This

"Hug it out, bitch."

-Entourage

Know what scares me? Finding out that one of my friends just lost a nice job as a manager of Starbucks. Hate the place but still........a friend's a friend. 27 Starbucks are going to close in Illinois. One of them happens to be the one I am mentioning. Scares the shit out of me that there is a 50% chance that a lighter version of Bush could be elected president. The world does not have the ability to stay alive with something old and cranky.

That's my thought of the day. I'm not interested in writing anything else. People don't blog much anymore so why should I?

2 comments:

Dr. K said...

Is there some connection between Starbucks and the presidency that I'm missing?

Samantha Duncan said...

Is there some connection between Starbucks and the presidency that I'm missing?

If you're paranoid enough, there apparently is.

(I heard he killed the Easter bunny, too)