Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Older Women Unzipped

"Any day where I have several people stare at my strange movements all to tell a story is a day well spent."

-Me

How did you start your day at work? Grab a cup of coffee and mingle with various people that come in? Read over an old newspaper or magazine left behind in the staff room? Try mine. Not knowing all the words needed in sign language, I tried to tell the deaf guy what I saw on satellite, a midget fucking a much taller woman. Acting out doggy style that kind of looks like a 5th Grader would is hard. Did you know people stare?

As much as I am delighted to be informed how midgets have sex, I'm not sure if hearing a guy going at it so rough with someone so much taller/bigger is good reason to say, "Take it all, bitch!" 3-inches doesn't qualify a guy I can toss over my shoulders with one arm to say such a thing. Besides, it kind of makes those of us that are 5'10 to wonder if little people really do dream of being bigger, height and penis.

Doggy style does look kind of nice if you are a little person. To just stand as tall as you can and hit that ass so hard is a dream. It's just when it comes to the 'money shot' where her tooth is almost as big as his dick that I forget all that stuff.

Never tell me you can predict your day. You get up. You go to work. Same ol' same ol'? Well, take a walk because I met a very interesting lady close to when I made my way home afterwards. My dog, on the other hand, decided to take a nap during the whole conversation.

I like foreign people. I like foreign people that tend to ask me where I am from thanks to an accent that comes out at various times. Am I Australian? European? Maybe I'm adopted and I came out of a box in an insane escape from a Nike factory! This lady, after a few other times coming across her, wanted to have a nice little chat. It all starts with wanting to know about 5-Pound Phooey and works its way to my girlfriend and feelings on the Bush regime. Sometimes, it takes those from another country to remind me why so many Americans are stupid.

Mind you, this foreign woman, Toolay (pronounced: 'Two-Lah') is from Europe. In no way was she intrusive in wanting to know about me. I'm quite friendly when you provoke my mind in certain ways. Since Toolay was so polite, I couldn't resist standing there in front of a store used as a storage place. There could have been tea but I had a tired dog to deal with and I pretty much stunk, this being after my workout and walk.

So, Toolay and I talked and talked about how Americans are so gullible about the lies fed to them by our media (look at The New Yorker's depiction of Obama as Muslim). This woman being foreign, she would hate to have McCain as president because she fears so much more war due to a love of it from this man. Iraq was bad but now it's a mess under Bush's stupidity. At least during Saddam, people had water and electricity. Now Iraqis hope to have it once or twice a week. I'm no fan of the Middle Eastern smelly people (Times change. Follow a religion not bent on keeping you in caves fucking camels.) but even I have sympathy for going through this disastor. Why does our government spend more time in foreign affairs when things are so bad in America? How is it so awful to show the naked female form?

Personal stuff got fun. I love to chat when it comes to someone wanting to know a little about my life. Toolay wanted to know about Sara, particularly about painting because this woman is an artist as well. She designs for various businesses, artwork or just placing unique wording on t-shirts/advertising. Nice of Toolay to give me two pens to keep as a way to show me what she does. It's always nice to hear a European wonder why Americans are so prudish when it comes to the female body. According to Toolay, it's great to be naked and taken pictures/paintings of.

That would explain the oddness of when I first came across Toolay. The woman walked out of the shop with her husband. After a few seconds, I realized her pants were completely unzipped and unbuttoned. The man was smiling so I'm thinking that either she got fucked or there are moments where a woman just wants to walk around with her pants down to ankles at some point.

Can anyone explain to me the fear of dogs? 5-Pound Phooey is tiny. At 13-pounds, she's got some muscle but is still too small to scare anything but a large collection of Legos. Toolay was very shy about even touching 5-Pound Phooey, even after a few minutes of begging. It's too weird to me. I can understand someone's fear of large dogs even if I have none. But a tiny muscular Yorkshire Terrier that shows friendliness?

Somewhere out there, there is a midget that has had a moment of exteme built up ego where he thinks that his 3-inches will frighten a woman 2-feet taller than him. Hardness turns to a noodle upon the uncontrollable giggles as he is unzipped.

Must be off. Tired. You know the drill. The heat makes sleep more difficult or something. Waking up takes longer and I need to cry myself to sleep over my ridiculous behavior at work. You live in your world. I rule mine by being mildly retarded til I die. Happy twats all around.

No comments: