Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still In Awe

"And so the craziness ends at some point where the recipient looks back and somehow commits to the quiet."

-Me

It's true. A lot happened all this week thanks to spending a lot more time with Sara. Be it here in this house or at her apartment, we were around each other for more time than we're used to these days. I'm still in shock as to how I'm so used to this girl I've been sleeping next to for over 3 years.

I didn't blog for one main reason. I found it rude to be on the computer when there is company to deal with. While I do understand some time alone, it just feels too strange for me to tell someone to find their own fun while I go off and unleash my inner thinking on a computer. It's just not healthy to sit down in a form of darkness while someone a short distance away enjoys being tickled in her mind.

If I sound strange, I can tell you, in very easy terms, why. I'm tired from all the driving. First, we start with going to Indiana. Then, we come here. A few days later, it's on to my college friends' house way down south. Back to here. And finally? Again, in Indiana only to end up here barely in time for work. Is it any wonder why I'm so dog-tired? To go straight to leaving pools of sweat on the work's floorspace tells you what I go through.

As for the $22,000 engagement ring entry. I'd just like to make it clear that it was only done in playfulness. That kind of money is better spent with a few months in Paris followed by Australia. The only reason I mentioned it was because, of all the rings in the store, Sara found the $22,000 one the best. I'm not gonna lie. It looked better than nice but why spend so much money on one small thing? To Sara and I, it's insane to spend such money that could be better spent on things to enjoy rather than feeling tied down to constant payments.

Funny how tears were shed before I left Sara's apartment. The long week wore us down to the point that things held in came out. I started it by going on how much it hurts to see Sara so sad after she lost her job. I tend to absorb things that hurt others.

No, I didn't watch the fireworks. Needless to say, when college friends are involved, you're just too fucking drunk to get up off your butt. It's been a long time since I've seen Bald-O, Mark, Rob, Mikel, and Bald-O's mom. We're still a good bunch and Sara being there gave more small town gossip than they know what to do with. I doubt a population of 6,000 knows what to do with large amounts of outed lesbians.

So, I must be off, seeing as there is so much to catch up on. According to Sara, I smashed my fist into her bookshelf during a nightmare. Everything built up to frustrations after a lot of foreign intrusion. My mother loved talking and talking and talking to Sara when she stayed here. For me, it was odd to wake up with someone to take care of (busted ankle), head off to work, and then entertain. How do people do this everyday!?! Happy twats all around.

No comments: