Monday, July 14, 2008

What'd Batman Say?

"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just."

-Blaise Pascal

I learned something new about my town today. When I asked my deaf co-worker if he was going to go see the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, he responded 'no.' I should have thought about that. Most deaf people wait til a movie comes out before getting any sort of rush into seeing something that they cannot hear, hence the confusion. Surprise, surprise. There is a local movie theater that plays brand new movies with captions, only the deaf have to wait 2-3 weeks til they can see them.

My deaf co-worker is a hoot to work with. I told him that an all-deaf showing of The Dark Knight will be so much quieter than what we hearing people have to deal with. Noisy kids, cell-phones going off, rude people arriving so late by putting their asses in your face to cross the aisle, and those that won't shut the fuck up. You know it by heart, people. Haven't you ever wanted to take someone's phone and throw it the fuck all the way to the other side of the theater just to hear it smash? Deaf people, on the other hand, will allow for so much quiet in the place. My only problem would be the occasional kick in the back of my chair.

Oh, and what's up with sitting right in front of me when there's 30 other spots just as good? What does blocking my view make sitting there so much better?

I may just be some sort of paranoid weirdo sitting in the theater hoping that the next person walking down the aisle has not chosen to sit in front of me because I like to rest my feet against the chair. Does that coincide with how ridiculous I must have looked in the gym when making googly faces to a 50-something-year-old friend tonight?

I did have fun talking to a guy that just comes right up to me to ask when the new Batman movie comes out. What is it about me that gives off a beacon that I know this? I would hope that it's because I look like Batman in some way. Am I handsome? Check. Am I good at getting out of tight places? Check. Do I want to see the good guys prevail? Sorta. Nobody's perfect. I still think weed and possibly all drugs should be legalized.

My satellite is back! Nothing like plopping down on my bed to find that there is a whole set of channels where I can see very large penises penetrating a lot of vaginas. No asses. I've still yet to see anal sex done on satellite. Sara took a look at all this when she was here that week. I've never seen the problem of actresses barely able to conceal the fact that it's all about a paycheck. Sure, she grunts, sucks, and swallows a large amount of cum. It's just that there seems to be no interest in actually fucking. It's in. It's out. It's over.

I dunno. Thanks to Sara's assessment, I've found myself wondering how people can fuck all for a paycheck or go gay for pay. No amount of money would get me to fuck someone that I have absolutely no interest in having sex with. $10,000 would get you a peck on the cheek and possibly a pat on the fanny. I'm just too picky on who I want to stick my dick into. Love the feeling. Love how sticky my dick gets once it's in there. Just the major factor that comes to mind, I want to want you.

How's life, work? Summer still has me working less. Maybe I should rethink my thoughts on fucking for a living, huh? The economy affects how much I make but not how many lovely women need to be penetrated in order to help them sleep at night. I'm still up in odds. It's that time of year where the weather makes any sort of working absolutely horrifying so why do I feel like I'm wasting away? My deaf co-worker keeps signing to me that I'm a 'motherfucker.'

Wonder how he really feels.........

So, I must endeth your enjoyment (or possibly that feeling you want to throw up after reading this) by saying I wish I hadn't eaten that big bowl of crunchy Raisin Bran. A bit too much. My dog, 5-Pound Phooey, loves it when I sit down on the floor to give her some. Why can't she be nicer to me when we're on walks? Lately, I've had to stand underneath the shade of a tree because she won't budge til she's pissed off another schnauzer. She hates that type of dog with so much passion in the same way I have a hard time looking at the obese people walking out of a fast food restaurant. Happy twats all around.

No comments: