Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On Vacation

"They say in heaven, love comes first."

-'Heaven Is A Place On Earth' by Belinda Carlisle

Don't fret. I'm still around. It's just that Sara has a badly sprained right foot. She's here at my house being taken care of by my mother. Yes, it is interesting to note this because my mother has always wanted a daughter while Sara's dad has always wanted a son. She's an only child while I have no sisters. See why Sara and I's parents love visits?

I'm just coming on here to let you know I'm alive, okay? I've been terribly busy with Sara being here, her foot issues, and this being her birthday today. A lot. Did you know engagement rings cost $22,000? Guess who looked at rings and smiled while I was off looking at expensive watches.

So, I will be back when everything settles down. My mother is having a great time and might even do girly things with Sara while I am at work or in the gym tomorrow. Be prepared for when I get back from Bald-O's. That's where I will have to explain myself where I looked into that bald boy's eyes and had the time of my life. After......uh.....16 beers, all boys suddenly question their sexuality. Happy twats all around.

2 comments:

Samantha Duncan said...

Since I'm guessing you don't make $22,000 in three months (three months being the amount in paychecks you're generally supposed to spend on a ring), no, engagement rings absolutely do not have to cost that much, lol.

Samantha Duncan said...

My bad, it's two months.