Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Leech Is Back

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen."

-Aliens

This is not going to be a thrilling or even amusing in the slightest entry. I've just received word that Sara has a serious sprain in her ankle thanks to the idiotic roommate's desperate need to watch European soccer. To put it in the best perspective I can tell you, a serious downpour of rain caused Sara to trip and fall in a grassy area all because she was dragged into doing something she didn't want to do in the first place.

Sara's right about one thing. I'm a bit pissed at both of them. The sky gave major warnings on rain but the roommate wanted to go out anyway, walking to find a football game. Mind you, the roommate is a bit on the selfish side and leeches off of Sara. Now I have to hit Indiana, control my frustrations until I hear the whole story, and get pissy if the roommate doesn't perform at Sara's beck and call. I know what it's like because I was on crutches once but that was for a broken right foot in baseball practice.

I played both games of the double-header with a broken foot, folks. Walked off the field and back to my room with no one helping me. I'm tough, smarter and tougher than a Ford truck.

Funny how Sara warned me that I'm gonna be mad by stating it in the first sentence to me.

So, had a good day? Remember the brown girl mentioned in the past few entries? Still around and I talked to her today. Found myself reminiscing with a fellow gym member about how things used to be so good when the old owner was around. The new owner fired so many people that it feels like the lifeforce has left us. We're dead, man. That's why I find myself staring into the mirror asking myself if this is still worth it.

To give you an idea as to how demented I can get, I wonder what Rambo would do. Would he get new gloves because mine reek of sweat so awful it's like putting socks on that had just been thrown into the lake.

But not all is lost, folks. There are certain moments that move me, especially those that have to do with the wild. Baby ducklings hatched just recently and I saw them for the first time swimming with Mom. If you were another person that just happened to walk by, I swear you would have heard me say, "Awwww." There's something about the beauty in nature that reminds you that the corporations in the world cannot destroy everything. Only seems that way.

I'm going to leaveth you here instead of unleashing a fury of harsh language based on my anger with Sara's roommate. I know she's not the one that caused the bad sprain but her self-absorbed determination sure makes it seem that way. More to come as I pack my things to leave tomorrow. Happy twats all around.

No comments: