Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Muck Fichigan

"Live for nothing or die for something."

-Rambo

As I took a much needed rest in the gym, I looked at myself. This was no out of admiration. Nosirree, it was more along the lines of me reading my face all while asking myself one simple question:

"Is it worth it?"

Let's just say I've dropped back to down to a personal misery. Not sure why. It could be that I am at my weakest because the one thing I need at some point is female attention. Whether I like it or not, just knowing or being around a girl that will listen helps me through another grueling day where I come home drenched in sweat, eat dinner, and then head on out to the gym where I will soon feel like a greased pig. "Is it worth it?" Ask yourself something like that when you are at your worst.

We all know I love Sara. However, I am weak when it comes to needing a little female attention. I'm not getting it from her right now because I have yet to hear from her. Sara could be busy looking for a new job or doing things she has to do. I'm all for that but why is it that it takes forever for her to get back to me? Why does this little brown girl have to make it so difficult just by smiling at me?

Yeah, that little brown girl sure knows how to play the game right when it comes to dealing with me. Leave me curious. Unlike yesterday, she said nothing to me, just looking to see when I will enter the gym and to walk on by me as I stood there working on biceps. This brown girl could have gone the easy route but, no, she had to walk right by me and smile. Of course, I smiled back and I even compliment her. Dammit, the other weakness of mine was hit hard as well. She was wearing a sundress. I love it when women wear nice dresses.

See? I'm full of weird complications. Although I love torn jeans, tight tank-tops without rolls of fat falling out, ponytails, a nice ass, and small tits, a sundress can really get my attention as well. If you wish to know, it was yellow.

So, you can use this as a tip. Want a guy that has a girlfriend? Tear him apart slowly by flirting with him and wearing things that get his attention during the times he has been apart from his girlfriend. Yes, there are homewreckers and heartbreakers. This is what they do. They know more than a girl that takes her boyfriend for granted.

To tell you the truth, I'm just in too much of a funk right now. Sure, the Playboy Channel has kept me amused when I get the chance to watch it. Hell, I even learned a new way to eat pussy thanks to a whole hour devoted to showing college males how to get more poon. I'm serious. That was the title. What made it so good was using real college students that weren't modelish looking nor with an expensive wardrobe. Nope. It had a dork being shown how to place his penis inside a girl. No joke. That part I've had for years. It was the new way to place a girl on the floor in order to eat her out much more thoroughly.

When things at work go well, I find myself dancing a jig right after. My boss let me off early again. My co-workers looked at me as if I was crazy. It's summer! Who wants to spend so many hours sweating!?! I may make less money but I don't care. The day calls for me to spend it outside much earlier on a walk with an irritable dog. It's always great when black guys laugh at the bad dancing skills.

So, I don't know what else to tell you other than I am leaving this weekend for Indiana. Sara will hear about the brown girl (possibly even tell her how I saw the dark vag a few months back thanks to short shorts) as she loves how her boyfriend is wanted. That slightly annoys me because it signals a small amount of taking me for granted. We'll see. Does anyone else see what I'm trying to explain? Relationships are a lot of work and I hate being thrown this monkey wrench when I need some long hair strung out on my shoulder after a day like this. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Still just me said...

She's not taking you for granted. She is proud that she has the man that other girl's want.

Other women hit on my husband all the time, I have what they want. That gives me a sense of power over them. I like knowing that he could have anybody he wants, and he wants me.