Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We Hiss And Piss

"They say we behave like an old married couple."

-Sara (two friends we played against in a game of Trivial Pursuit said that to her)

And so I am back! According to sane forecasters, this summer has to be the absolute worst in history. Not only are we still under Bush's regime (Calgon, take me away!) but massive floodings in the midwest, possible hurricanes for the south, gas prices making fat people ride bikes to Burger Kings everywhere, an old geezer that thinks he should be president and looks like he smells worse than a week-old tampon, and nothing but the topic of gas prices on people's minds while they sit there in air conditioned homes. Ever heard of fucking instead of talking?

It's funny to me. I was begged by my mother not to drive to Indiana due to a storm on its way. Got there just fine. Saturday morning comes along and boy-oh-boy are some people fucked or what!?! The news was all about floodings about an hour away from us. 10-inches of rain from that bastard still worshipped by those that need religion for a crutch. Do you still believe in God? What is your problem in realizing that this might be a way to rid the world of your daily zoning laws that cause me to snooze. Does your god really care if the Marlins win a baseball game or that Slash is a better rocker on Nintendo's Wii than I?

So, what's a weird white boy to do? Play Trivial Pursuit til the wee hours. That's Friday for you, folks. What was supposed to be a short playing of Mario Kart on the Wii turned into a loooooong night of playing 80's Trivial Pursuit against 2 other people. Arguments were had. People were annoyed (me making noise with the die) and I was pretty much drenched in sweat thanks to no air conditioning. Did I give you the impression I had fun? I absolutely loved it! Playing Trivial Pursuit where arguments seemed to come up a lot til 3am is one for the books.

Of course, Sara and I were a team, the winning one thanks to us landing on so many questions about movies. What had me laughing is that the 2 we competed against made it known that she and I act like an old married couple, always bickering or giving dirty looks to each other over something trivial. I say this. If you aint arguing, the relationship is pretty much a bore, no?

I've always thought that Sara and I behaved like Mr. And Mrs. Smith. That movie not only rocked but showed how two people can take marriage and make it a whole other ballgame when the truth of each comes out. From the way I see it, I can be more relaxed about things than Sara. She wanted to watch a small amount of Sex & the City. I was okay. I wanted to watch Rambo. I was not allowed.

So close but yet so far..........

That's just Friday night. Saturday was when all of us got together again and played 90's Trivial Pursuit til the wee hours where my head was barely able to stay on my head. Drunk, too? On those new Bud Light Lime beers. At some point, I got more annoyed with Sara over a few things but those were cleared up later on thanks to long talks into the night. I think she realizes we're pretty much fucked to be together for a long, long time.

I drive her nuts and she likes to play with my nuts.

So, I must be off due to sleepiness. Work, 150 push-ups and sit-ups, and a walk with 5-Pound Phooey really does it in for me. My body is just dead, even after seeing someone I haven't seen since 4th Grade. Is it just me in how I just had to say hello to the first girl to expose herself to me? It was 1st Grade where I saw my first vagina. What's even better? My friend still remembers that moment under the table. My life is anything but boring. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

If you aint arguing, the relationship is pretty much a bore, no?

Lol, we were talking about this at work the other day. A relationship probably isn't meant to last if there isn't any arguing going on. Furthermore, that'd just be creepy.

My high school friends and I are the same way about Scattergories (aka, The Most Intense Game in the World? wtf?!). We take it very seriously and have come to physical blows before, lol.