Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rode With My Mommy

"Oh, the memories! There is nothing like being picked up by Mommy after work where your mind travels back to the first days of kindergarten. Felt like I was 4-inches but I had vigor, baby!"

-Me

At least I have an excuse. When the car's in the shop, you'll ride with anyone. Be it, Bin Laden, Satan, or Hilary Clinton, you'll find me just wanting to get home somehow. Do you think Bin Laden would try to change Satan's choice in easy listening music on the radio? You know the old saying where you are to never touch a black man's radio. What would Satan do?

So, all I hear is this whining about Hillary Clinton getting a bum deal from the Primaries. Oh, how I love it when women suddenly come out of the woodwork to defend things but miss the real issue as to why this woman lost. To me, Hillary always represented herself as a woman that lusted for power. She and her husband played dirty politics at a time where people, even those deemed too stupid to know it, got tired of it all. I'm always irritated by women that come into a very difficult area, proclaim that they are going to get down and play only to tell everyone that there are new rules. Hillary bragged about being in politics, very much traditionally male, only to then cry about things not being fair. If you want to get into a game of tackle football with me and the boys I played with in college, we sure as hell aint changing thing to touch just for you.

What I was thinking at work was this. Obama lost West Virginia majorly, a place that is well-known as being Republican tough since 1964. Fine. A lot of people were interviewed about their particular votes and many stated that Hillary would be the best Democratic candidate. Another fine from me. However, when asked why, a lot of those (and on TV!) told the interviewer that they just don't trust a black man in the White House. All because of race!?! There would be mucho respect from me if Hillary saw these interviews and mentioned how awful things are if voting depended so much on skin color.

Oh, and I've been told that my views on blacks sides with being controversial. Funny thing is that my black friends tend to agree with me on a lot of these things. I'm tired of black leaders ignoring the real problems plaguing the black community, allowing those growing up to dumb themselves down. Grades? It's all about sneakers. Who gives a fuck about grades? Caught by the cops? Play the race card and watch a community divide itself where one side says it's okay for the black teen to tell a cop to go fuck himself. You know things are fucked up when a foreign black guy asks me what's wrong with American black kids.

Obama has it. He looks presidential, talks in sentences where he doesn't dumb himself down (a minor nay because a lot of people are not smart enough to understand political talk), and he's the first candidate that I believe can change things for the better. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Experience? We've spent the last 8 years being led by an idiot leader from Texas that cannot figure out how to put a sentence together. There is a never-ending war being fought where America is going bankrupt all because this idiot thinks God told him to run for president. Did you know the lowest test scoring kids come from Texas?

I'm better now even if the heat made it almost unbearable at work. My tank-top looked like I jumped into a pool with it on. Love it. While I hate sweat, it certainly has a nice usage in making my limbs more movable due to the lubrication provided. Look at it this way. Isn't it nice when your boyfriends squirt lots of lube on their cocks just before shoving them up your cunts or asses? My whole body becomes a slip-n-slide where I could pour water on myself but there would be no difference in how I looked.

As for my car, it is now fine. In fact, in my dad's words, it 'purrs.' Weird. The gas mileage should be nice with this little gadget added to the new radiator and brakes. I don't know cars. What I do know is how to pick up heavy objects and then set them back down. Cars are confusing so I leave these things to the experts around me, my dad and little brother.

Came across a video of a woman on her knees drinking 2 guys' piss. What makes a person wonder what it would be like to go out in a somewhat busy area of backroads, have a girl get on her knees to unzip 2 guys, pull out their penises and drink their piss? I know that it's still kind of new to me that some women do enjoy watching guys urinate (women talk about the most interesting things in blogs) but this woman confuses me. Is it the humiliation that she gets off on? I've driven backroads and interstates a whole lot but never saw something where a woman coos about her tank top getting wet from guys peeing on her.

So, next on the summer movie list? Gotta be Angelina Jolie's Wanted. Oh, how I put off reading that graphic novel for so long for fear of being let down. While the movie's trailer doesn't get to me as much, I'm hoping that there are some things kept in it that come from the graphic novel itself. The wimp discovers he has major powers and ends up saving himself from a life of major loss of feeling in control. Did you know the so-called good guy is really a bad guy? Really! What makes Wanted so fierce is that all the heroes were killed off and the world is now ruled by the bad guys. One is named after a pile of shit.

Well, I must be off to rest my weary head. I've been playing around in it when it comes to my idea of a threesome or orgy. That is so coming up soon here. It's time to stop playing around and write one of those mad entries where things really come out, nothing nice but all naughty. Put away the political talk. No telling me how the new Indiana Jones rocked. Why is it that Sara has me thinking/planning as to what makes a night where 2 women pass around my cock for major knob slobbing fun? Two bent over and I take my time tearing their pussies apart because screaming turns me on? Scary to think all that comes from a guy that made cutesy noises to his dog during another haircut performed on her. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

You know, one thing I admired about Senator Clinton was that she didn't react to most of the sexist comments made about her. As a woman, I think it takes great restraint to not be utterly pissed over some of the things that were said, yet she handled it well. And by the way, you showcase that sexism in your own entry. If you refer to him as 'Obama', is it really so hard to show the same respect and call her 'Clinton'?

The thing about Senator Obama is that he has a lot to prove, and I'm not entirely comfortable taking such a risk when our country is in so many crises. I like his policies, I just want someone else to go in the White House and implement them. While I'm pretty elitist, I don't think I'm elitist enough to vote for him. Also, he doesn't seem like much of a hard-ass, the way Clinton is. I'll happily vote for him (or McCain) if either one can convince me they'd do a good job, but Obama hasn't given me any reason to trust him, as of now. Nor have you or any of his other supporters.

And for the hundredth time, I'm still baffled that someone with extreme racist tendencies can support a half-black candidate for president. A magical world, it is.