Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ah's Gets Mah Water

"You can easily tell that it's raining when you look into our backyard. There will be 3 little dogs sitting underneath the grill not willing to come out to pee."

-Me

Since I'm a bit too busy due to all the craziness at work, I'll keep this short. Plus, those Republicans just make me laugh too much with their empty promises of the usual. No talk of the economy but, hey, let's bash Obama and the greatness he's become. Maybe there is a reason why so many people like him.

We had an episode at work today where the manager went completely berserk. In all my life, I've never seen a grown man go nuts as he did today. Screaming and yelling over things he should have done to keep things going. None of us could live up to his expectations. That's not the way things should be done. While I do believe that a manager doesn't have to be liked. He certainly has to lead in a way that justifies what he wants. Yeah, it's okay for him to get some water to drink but not us. Nope, we're the lowest of the low. Never mind the tragic amount of sweat dripping from our foreheads.

So, go to bed. I'm much too tired to get into things, seeing as I'm a mix of anger and piss. Loved how I stood up to the manager by telling I'm getting water whether he allows me to or not. Fuck him! The little midget cannot stop me. I do my work but I need to keep my body cool enough from faint. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Sounds like your boss is trying to run a sweat shop!