Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fuck Plano

"Sometimes, the loveliest of lovelies, 'C' word, comes to mind."

-Me

What a crock of shit! Thanks to feeling as low as can be from the lack of a couple people not wishing me a happy birthday, I am taking my ass on a shopping spree. The new book, Playboy's Complete Centerfolds, smelly stuff for the bath, and other things just tell me I'm not done. There were no gifts since that's not how my parents roll. I'm fine with that. All I wanted was for someone to really send me a meaningful birthday wish or email. Not one.

It's all up to Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein to send me love as I'm off to Macy's after my workout. Fuck you to those that made me feel like I'm not worthy of their time. There is no excuse as to forgetting because I talked about my birthday in entries read. The next time it's your birthday, no longer think I will care.

So, I'm off. To sum it all up, while I had a nice quiet time this weekend thanks to the girl on the rollerblades that came and talked to me while 5-Pound Phooey was at my side, I still felt bad. Me drowning in a lake kept popping up as a way to make myself feel better. Come to think of it, it was rather nice of the cute opinion filled girl to chat away with me. My own girlfriend said she'd write back but didn't. Yeah, we celebrated last weekend but I'm lost as to what to do about her. And you think you have problems? Happy twats all around.

No comments: