Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sexxed Out

"When it comes to keeping people's interests, doing something fast only makes them react in a hostile manner. Slow, on the other hand, forces them to become confused and much more interested."

-Me

Funny thing I find about myself when I'm sick. I don't care about you. Seriously, all I want to do is recover as fast as possible. There is no interest coming from me when it comes to knowing how you are doing. No hits to your statcounter from me. It's all about getting me back into being able to fuck or else my girlfriend is going to be mad that I don't put out.

For those of you that have read my blog(s) for quite some time, this is nothing new. I'm a bit on the crazy side when it comes to ridding my body of sickness or anything foreign causing issues within. If I could describe myself in one word, it would be 'crazy.' I'm insane with the issue of getting better. Don't try this if you did not take the time to give yourself an athletic body.

Ridding the body of poisons is basically done by sweating them out. We already know my body overheats a lot, part of the reason I'm rarely sick. Colds or the occasional flu are all I get. Just ask Sara how sleeping with me is hell during the summer but nice in the winter. I'm a never-able-to-turn-off furnace so I've always found it wise for me to overheat my body. No sauna. I'm in an air-conditioned room doing things to cause me to sweat even more.

Give me 15-minutes and I'll make you feel so good. No, you don't have to bend over and raise your skirt. Push-ups and side lateral raises did the trick today. My sweat was pouring out of me. As a result, I feel pretty much close to 100%. A nasty cold (or flu) can go by rather quick. The trick is to wait for the body to feel as good as it can get during all this. For me, it's after dinner. My body has more energy than previously so up the stairs I go into a room to do push-ups, etc. It's not easy. For me, I get angry at myself when I can't reach my goals set for when I was not sick. Didn't reach the 50 push-ups in a row? I'm just too weak.

Do you remember the exact moment you realize you are getting sick? Weird how I am obsessed with this. Laying around in bed for 3 little naps does it. Sex. I'm normally much more of a machine that allows Sara orgasm after orgasm but not that time. A few were given but I was spent too soon. I should have paid more attention and started ridding my body of the poisons earlier.

Note: I am still fuming over Sarah Palin's charging rape victims for the rape kits used on them. Have you ever heard such lunacy? That pretty much blames the victims yet there are people really willing to vote her in as vice president. The really sad part is that there are women wanting this just because she is a woman with 5 kids so she must know how they feel. Until they get raped.........

3 short naps interrupted by a small dog telling me she is hungry makes you think a lot. Not being at work had me hating the fact that I was doing nothing but not looking forward to the push-ups needed to sweat out the poisons. My life has weird issues.

So, of course, you should know I am leaving this Friday for Indiana. Sara has an art exhibit that we've been preparing for. Takes place this Sunday so I'll be out there setting up and taking things down. Might even find myself with a burrito from Moe's. Might find my drop-kicking a Republican that says Palin is a gift from God. Politics are driving our family dinner nights to new hights of yelling. Can't we all just enjoy the grilled salmon? Not with me and my big mouth. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Hope you feel better. And, mmmmmm, Moes!!