Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Got Vagina?

"That's because we had to have the sex."

-Sara (her explanation as to why I was so tired today)

Ever found yourself so physically drained recently? I'm wondering if it's all got to do with politics. I'm wondering if it's trying to see the logic in McCain's reasoning as to why we aren't allowed to ask Palin the tough questions. She's a chick. So, the fuck what!?! If some psychotic religious windbag that just so happens to be a female decides to play the I've-Got-A-Vagina Card so I don't have to tell you where Israel is, then I'm gonna have use my trusty ol' hammer o' reasoning. If it smells like shit, it's shit, yo.

Chicks, man. To think that it isn't a rumor that rape victims in Palin's place had to pay for their own rape kits.......

I'm just out of the it. All that driving home or to Indiana on the interstate has me feeling like I'm on tour. It's not easy staying awake only to find yourself not able to plop down in front of the TV. That's after you put away clothes, play with the dog, find something to eat, carry all the luggage in the house, deal with dumb questions as you enter said house, and hope nobody pooped before you enter the bathroom for a bath.

What we did in Indiana was pretty much prepare for Sara's art show that takes place outdoors. It got moved from this past weekend to this week's. Rain. Yeah, it was nasty and didn't make my depression go away. Well, it is nice to have an excuse to stay indoors, watch House on the DVD player, and take in the quietness from painting. What do you do? Sleep some more?

So, I'm going to head on up to deal with some major newspaper reading as I always do when I come home. Nothing's over because I have to go back to Indiana on Friday night. I'm so tired that I really just want to end this entry as one that is too weird for those that don't keep busy in their lives. Happy twats all around.

No comments: