Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Permanent Headache

"Ever had one of those days where you shouldn't have woken up because the headache started in the morning and hasn't stopped since? Welcome to my day."

-Me

Found out I have a little work to do on my Halloween costume for the big party. Would you believe I have to have help on tying a very important part? I'll probably go the short cut way by looking up how to keep my pants up even if girlfriend would rather have them down.

It's weird how I realize that my life has changed into this. There is no shyness in any form when it comes to Sara's friends. We've hung out a lot, houses and parties here and there. This will be my life, I know. Sara has pointed out that when I move into her town things will be so easy to accept. I've known these people for almost 4 years, even if some took longer than others. We've all got our hang-ups and prejudices. Playing the boardgame, Ghettopoly, late at night brings out the inner gangster that just won't die til the last dolla has been taken out of cold dead hands. You'll learn a lot when it comes to other people's weaknesses, such as Sara's persuasions to sell her property. Happy twats all around.

No comments: