Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fuck It To Death

"My blog kills fascists."

-Me

Been tickled over the latest issue of Men's Health. There is a very large article on the penis. Lovely to know that someone is looking out for us guys and our equipment. Even better is a small portion of words is given to a woman and what she thinks when pants are unzipped to expose the purple-headed-warrior. There is no thinking! Out of the pants, pass the gums, look out tummy, for it will cum!

As much as I would love to tell you that life is great, well, it's just shit. To think that our president has the balls to order $700 billion to a guy without any question or else the economy will tank scares me. How dumb are we? Obviously, the average joe is pretty much dumb as shit since there are still people that support Bush and believe Obama is a Muslim. Laughing? Rush Limbaugh went on about how he's Arab and this is pretty recent. Sometimes, I wonder just how much the average American knows since voting for McCain pretty much worsens everything. We'd be a heartbeat away from a woman that knows more about hiding her panty lines than what the definition of 'maverick' is.

No, I didn't finish reading the article on penises. I'm sure I'll be tittalated beyond words when it comes to just how average mine is or how much I can ejaculate. Did you know that 270 million sperm are in each squirt? I know for a fact that I can do it 2 to 3 times til the rest just drips out. I've always found it funny how every girlfriend I've had loves to watch. Eyes roll back, breathing goes into some insane sounds, and the toes curl. What doesn't a girl love?

My Halloween costume was ordered. $133 total, yo. Damn, this better be some fine craftsmanship for that amount. I always said that if I find this thing, I'd buy it. With a pair of jeans, this costume will get some looks because everyone knows who these bad boys were in that movie.

Still miserable at work. My back is a bit sore and that evil manager was back today with a vengeance. It's nothing personal but if you start to get into it with me on things beyond my control, I'm gonna give it a go in your face. I did. Nobody puts Ultrarooster in a corner. Nobody.

So, I'm gonna go now. Hopefully, y'all are having a better time than I. Nothing but sad news makes on the local newscenters makes me miserable. I'm sensitive to stupidity. Gonna head on out to Indiana on Friday because of the town's big event that I go to every year. Fortunately, there is beer as well. Happy twats all around.

No comments: