Monday, September 8, 2008

Your Thong Smells

"I'm seasonal. Tonight, I sat on my bedroom floor and started thinking up plans for my Halloween costume. How bloody am I going to look? Who could I offend? Damn, I'm going to find myself with a pack of Marlboros to kick!"

-Me

New me. New fucking me tonight. I've gotten over myself when it comes to my frustration with people not remembering my feelings. Who cares? Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and a lot of other things so many morons cannot afford came over. Materialism has cooled me off.

I'm kind of in a weird mood. There is anger but I really did come up with various things to be on Halloween if there is another party like last year. How could I forget my ingenius look of becoming the nation's most famous dog abuser, Michael Vick. Many took offense while others found it crafty. It just depends on your point of view. Personally, it was a great way to get rid of that football jersey, by smearing fake blood all over it. Let me tell ya, walking into a college restaurant like that causes a lot of freaked out looks.

So it's now all about how poor Palin cannot handle her vice presidential run with McCain. If you want to get into the fire, bitch, ya gotta burn! How pathetic to find that there is a large amount of women that will vote for McCain all because they feel she is being victimized. What did they put in their butts!?! Palin has attacked Obama before the man said a word about her. Since when does one not expect to have various questions thrown during politics? This world if full of idiots but surprises me in how very few question a woman that wants to make abortion evil, even for rape victims.

Got raped? Gonna have to have that bastard child swoop right outta your pussy. Gonna have to raise it. Why? Because Palin, the religious nuts, and McCain want no child to go without a chance at life. If that bitch is forced to sit with a down-syndrome child thanks to a possible heavy drinking moment where it's the only way to get the religious bitch to put out, we all have to pay.

To me, it's just goo. While everyone goes loopy over how great conception is, no one questions the dying sperm that end up on Sara's various body parts. Apparently, abortions don't go along the lines of what ends up on a towel. It's eggs. All eggs are sacred. All eggs are great! Forgive me, Monty Python, for I have sinned.

And to end this, I'd just like to say that I really don't know where I am going with this, this blog. I'm learning that I am quite the sap to keep this going even after the same shit happens to me over and over. Generally, people are just assholes only out for themselves. If you question or try to show what is wrong, they'll use whatever greatness they learned in school to just tell you you are a fucking fuck for having feelings. Life goes on. Got paid in puke? Lick it up, baby. Lick it up. Oh, how I love it when I'm in a calm mood that deals with the most damning consequences. Department stores do that to me. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I wish had money for some retail therapy. It all went to boring textbooks. I hope the shopping made you feel better.