Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Boners

"I'm sorry, nipples."

-Californication (a couple tries S & M and a threesome for the first time only to have majorly bad results, the so-called lucky male gets his nipple accidently ripped off by his wife)

Ever tried to communicate with someone that just cannot receive what you are trying to say? I spent a bit of time trying to talk to Japanese tourists while walking 5-Pound Phooey. What I was trying to tell them that it's nice that they find our park's gardens something worth taking pictures of (we have a set of piano keys like in the movie, Big) but what'll really get their attention is the 4 gigantic pumpkins sitting near my backyard courtesy of my gardener. I tried. Oh lordy, I tried to use a form of sign language to mimic a pumpkin but couldn't get through. I'm sure these Japanese tourists thought I was part of the package of Americans gone wrong thanks to a lackluster education system. You try getting a foreigner to know what a pumpkin is by using your hands.

No, I didn't shout, "Godzilla!" but I was so tempted to point into the sky and say that.

As for why we had an onslaught of Japanese tourists, I have no clue. It was nice, though, to see all these people dressed up and walking around with cameras. The best part is how they strike a pose while taking pictures. Wedgies are almost made to look permanent.

So, Iran's president does not think homosexuals exist. I laughed. I laughed at how so many Americans had trouble with him coming here to speak at Columbia college. What happened to freedom of speech? I, for one, hate the guy but I respect his right to say loony shit about homosexuals not existing and the Holocaust being a myth. What did strike me is the 60 Minutes interview with the Iran president because the interviewer gave a nasty description about what is going on there in regards to human rights. As a rebuttal, a list of our president's lack of caring about our rights was given. So, like, who's the bad guy here? Bush may say a lot about how Iran is so evil but he's wiped his ass with the Constitution as well.

As for homosexuals, we have a nice little gay bar in the downtown area for the president of Iran to visit. Like I said before, you have not lived til you've seen a gigantic black man wearing nothing but a feather boa and a bra get on your car to say hi. That was my prom night. Seriously.

Work is work. Unfortunately, it has a side effect that I didn't realize would make itself so prominent in my life. Boners. I now wake up with a throbbing cock that will not go down. It would be nice if Sara were waking up next to me because she loves running her fingers down a thick angry penis pulsating with gigantic veins. Big smiles! Big smiles!

Could it be that I'm kind of happy with work. No one loves such a thing but I like to be kept a bit busy or I tend to get depressed. When I come home, I'm bouncing off walls and need to hit the gym to make myself come down. The others? Oh, the other people are worn out but not me. I'm ready to party but I've yet to experience it hardcore.

Today, was the first day they threw me to the wolves at work. The other days were just training with yesterday ending with me seeing a bit more. While it might freak out others to just be sent in the middle of things, I took to it like a fish to water. Had a little fun. Time went by fast. The managers seem nice even after being officially deemed worthy. Figured out a few things on how everything works out. Asked for the water fountain only to be made to feel like a dummy, seeing as it was right next to me. Love going through the metal detector and being patted down after work. Yes, it's weird but my only problem is setting this all to my schedule.

Let's go back to boners. Another horrible side effect from work is horniness. I'm not talking about a nice little shag with candles. What I couldn't stop thinking about was full-on yank off her jeans, rip off her panties, and bend her over to sink my cock inside her wet pussy right after pulling into my driveway. Yeah, that kind of thing seems to be playing through my mind after being thrown to the wolves. When I'm no longer depressed, I need sexual healing. Even a finger that's been exploring the wetness needs to be licked over and over. Why the fuck did the design of pussy have to be so much fun to play with!?!

The nice thing is I get to sleep in as I dream about how great it will be to tell my old workplace to go fuck themselves. They'll call. I know because I was highly recommended each time I walked in to see one of the fun co-workers I used to talk to. Believe it or not, there were a few. Most are gone, after getting smart after having enough of dealing with the management's stupid decisions.

So, I'm outta here awaiting another day of work and dealing with a humongous boner first thing in the morning. What's funny to me is when Sara told me she doesn't know how I walk with this thing and how I can keep the damn thing in my Calvins. I've showed her how penises have to be stuffed but, no matter how hard I try, the girl cannot see it as worth owning one. Nice of her to write about me in her blog as "In the arms of a strong boy" or something like that. Happy twats all around.


No comments: