Monday, September 10, 2007

Cat Turd Twat

So, I might as well get to what is on everyone's mind out there. Where was I when Britney Spears bombed at the MTV Music Video Awards?

I don't get it. Sara and I were sitting in a diner for brunch on Sunday when the subject of Britney came up. I've had a hunch that MTV was using the potential "What would she do?" game to get people to watch the lagging Video Music Awards. Why not? It seems like the basic thing to do each week, see what fucked up thing Miss Spears does next. Forget the panty-less incidents and concentrate more on her need for fast food just before a majorly shown performance.

What we are doing is rewarding stupidity. Remember how each decade seems to have its poster reference? The 80's were considered the drug decade and the 90's were were all about grunge the upcoming boy bands. It's always been my opinion that we are living in a major time of stupidity and no one exemplifies this better than our president. His court would not only consist of the usual jackasses, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Rove, but Lohan, Anna Nicole Smith, Paris, and, of course, Miss Spears. We are making idiots famous! How do you explain that Miss Teen girl that had a sudden obsession with maps?

We no longer ridicule when this is best. We're hailing fat people instead of telling them to hide their large bellies in shame as they pass by posters of people from Darfur. We laugh when Bush makes another blunder that has Europe wondering what kind of idiot votes for this kind of idiot. We pat ourselves on the back when mileage is increased in cars but this should have been done decades ago just as easily. Gawd, our president bombed the wrong fucking country!

It's a weird world when I no longer feel like I want to be a part of it. Even Sara has to suffer the wrath of idiots at work. She just recently came home crying because of a customer, obviously wrong, decided to have her boss chew her out. Am I the only one that sees how pathetic it is for a boss to defend a rude customer instead of standing up for a good employee?

How are you? I'm sneezing and chasing fleas. Yeah, the cat has 'em and I have to watch as they have their way with my forearms. Somebody needs a flea dip but I had a shower last night. Not me but the lil person with the collar.

As for the answer to your question. I was in Red Lobster enjoying my birthday dinner, the Fisherman's Feast. Hell, it was so big that I only finished it off at lunch today. There was no raging need to watch Miss Spears falter as she always does. According to her, she's 'country' so a trip outdoors without anything to cover her cooter is okay as long as theirs a polite breeze blowin' up that fishy region that's probably as bad as a McDonald's trash heap. Only more hairy than a cat turd, of course.


Note: Would love to hear your opinions on Britney Spears.


Well, I'm outta here as I try to calm my allergies down. Sara's given me full use of her car so I must be one of the most trust-worthy boyfriends eva! Me in a grey wagon instead of my ol' hoopty travelin' the Indiana town is a sight indeed. That's almost as good as watching me walk out of the bed completely naked since I'm the one to turn out the light. I'm always waving my penis in the air like I just don't care. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

Opinions on Britney Spears...I'm not sure I can give any because I don't know her. I don't love her and I don't hate her. I hope she gets some sort of help or guidance because I like to see people get better and succeed. But I don't want to judge someone who's simply made mistakes and been through a lot of shit. We're all human.

I never understand how people can be so cynical about the intelligence of our nation based on celebrities they don't even know. I consider myself intelligent and I try to surround myself with smart people - isn't that all that matters? If you're fed up with train wrecks and flubbed speeches and women going commando, just stop following celebrities and stop "rewarding stupidity" by talking about them. *shrug*