Thursday, September 20, 2007

Save Lives. Keep Jesse Out

"You know what I am? I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare. I'm a nigger with a badge which means I got permission to kick your fuckin' ass whenever I feel like it."

-48 Hours

You know what? That's one of the best quotes ever when it comes to how a person feels when presented in an environment of obvious racism. I've heard people quote this but they never got it right, when Reggie (Eddie Murphy when he was funny) walks into a honkytonk bar to look for an escaped convict.

So, I see things have heated up on the ol' racial problem once again. Not surprisingly, we find Jessie Jackson and big-ass Al Sharpton trying to get us all started up over something we should pretty much keep our noses off, the infamous Jena 6. Okay, we've got some nasty pricks that think it's funny to hang nooses around a tree. Definitely something to suspend kids for a day or two over. However, it gets a little deeper when some black teenagers gang up on 1 white kid by putting some major hurting on him. Justice? Sometimes, I just wish we'd see that there are some problems that should be solved locally, even if it looks like there is a possibility of a racist prosecuter/judge.

We had Jesse Jackson in town some years ago when 7 black teenagers were suspended from their high school. Why? There was a major riot started by these kids. Jesse came in with his posse of yes-men and away we went, dividing the town here and there. It was when a local parent sent in videotape of the incident that a lot of us found ourselves scratching our heads. This was not some little riot that these black teenagers started. This was full-on war. Not only did these kids deserve to be suspended but held on charges for jail time. When someone attacks your kids/family with obvious disregard, you'd think it stupid, too, when Jesse Jackson is using popularity to stir up shit.

Ask any white kid about driving through an all-black neighborhood and you'll get the same response as a black kid walking through a small town of dominant white folks. It's crazy to think but you've really got to see Bald-O's town of just over 600. I've yet to see a black person there but you're gonna find a lot of rap playing when there's a barnyard dance that consists of a lot of teenage farmers holding Bud Lights. Corona's just too expensive to want to throw up so it's treated like Cristal.

Note: Cristal? Ask your local rapper for more information on this $300/bottle form of champagne. It tastes so smooth going down, baby.

Yeah, I know I come across as a bit of a racist or pigheaded here and there. My mistake, or most recent, was bitching about dogfighting being so much more in the black community. This is true the more you go up north, though. It's just that a lot of things I say in here I say just the same to the black guys I work out with, many you'd be afraid to talk to thanks to tattoos along gigantic muscles. I'm finding that more and more black guys are pissed at how Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton think it's their job to speak for all blacks even if their attempts to put any sort of honor in their speeches falls. That's not to say that Al and Jesse don't know what they are doing. They're good speech writers and impressive at getting noticed in their expensive suits while the people around them can barely afford a can of peas or barely show any sort of smarts. A lot of those at these types of rallies can't even spell 'peas.' I'm proud of the badass black guys I work out with and, yes, we debate here and there so support your local 22-inch rim lover today.

As for me, I've been playing a little bit of Wii because boys do weird things when bored. At first, I was just going to let it sit in the box to wait for my next trip to Indiana. Temptation and razors seem to come at me pretty bad. Hook'd the damn thing up in less than 5 minutes because I was born to bowl. I'm sure people walking into my backyard think it weird that a white boy is making strange motions towards the TV screen but, hey, I nailed 500 pins! Wii is just too much fun to leave in a box.

However, the Wii has a tragic side. It makes me extremely competitive. When Sara hit more homeruns than me, I had to do whatever it took to get the highest number and, yes, soon enough her 4 were eclipsed by my 6 out of 10 swings. Sara did have a blast laughing at me not being able to hit the ball out of the park, a former baseball player, too.

Speaking of Sara, I've got her following a workout plan. It's hard to tell if it's working because I don't get to see her enough to keep tabs. It's basically 20 something minutes on the treadmill and 40 doing machines. According to my friends that are trainers, the best thing to do is do every body part each day by starting with the top. In other words, shoulders is first and calves would be last. I'd do abdominals last but to each his/her own in that section.

So, with all that in mind, I still have no idea if I'm off to Indiana tomorrow. If I'm here, it's the usual and I've got a mind to do some light shopping or see Resident Evil: Extinction for free. Me, always a fan of the female that can carry two super sharp blades to kill zombies created by the Umbrella Corporation. It's so sad when a boy resorts to seeing this as his only form of sex. Forget a 24-hour showing of Deep Throat. Give me Mila! Happy twats all around.

2 comments:

Zuzu said...

I think I'm really dense, but I don't see your email address anywhere on this blog... - Zu

Zuzu said...

If you're looking at your email address that shows up in the grey bar at the top, next to where it says "dashboard" - only YOU can see that (my email address is next to "dashboard" when I'm logged on.) - Zu