Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kick Out the Spears

Somehow, I allowed myself to be one of the converted. It took some time but I gave in by allowing the feminine charms to seduce me over to wearing a mud masque. Oh, but my skin was so much better afterwards! Tea and a fat-free cookie will be all about me.

Note: I did get that birthday blowjob. They are not a myth. I repeat to all males out there. Birthday blowjobs do exist!

I'm not quite sure as to when I am going home. The main thing is that I have to be here to sign in for the gym membership thingee so we all pay less. It's Sara, her dad, and I that once set up get full use of this upscale workout place. It's not bad but could use some more equipment, seeing as I hate being so close to people that are also working out. Sara's dad is out of town til tomorrow, of all times to get this started. Plus, I've turned Sara on to working out.

High five!

And if you still do not believe me that the Nintendo Wii is something of a workout machine, watch Sara and I play tennis on it. We were all over the living room for 5-9 games. I was drenched with sore back muscles because I really swing that controller to return hits. Great thing to do if you want to burn off a tasty burger bigger than the two buns stacked on top of it.

What was fun was watching Sara's mom try out the bowling game on the Wii. I was curious as to what a real bowler would think of pretending to roll a ball toward the TV's screen. Well, I got a high of 199 whereas she got a 95. Video games are a bit harder for the older folks out there to imagine pounding imaginary enemies and pins. It took a lot of persuasion for Sara to get her mom to be up for the challenge. Geez, a person has nothing to lose but the feeling of playing with thin air. It's kind of like how odd it is to find out there are air guitar bands.

Not surprisingly, Sara and I have been discussing Britney's bombing at the MTV Awards show. As bad as it was, I'm kind of disgusted how so many critics are busting out on her as being 'fat.' A little plump but it was the zombie-like performance that had me throwing a fit. If a major channel bills you as the top performance, you'd better make sure you put effort instead of blaming it all on a 'wardrobe malfunction.' What's your damage, Brit?

Sam, I disagree. We are giving idiots the chance to place their behavior into the public's eyes all too much. I may talk about but that's the problem from having it placed in front of my face each and every day. Instead of scolding, the paparazzi count how much money they'll make from another incident of Britney without panties or dropping the baby. Remember the joke in South Park? Don't kick the baby? How about millions of those with lenses hoping for just that, a million dollar shot. Look up to Paris Hilton all you want but why only give 2 college students from my town that have invented a voice activated wheelchair for advanced cerebral palsy folks only a paragraph?

I will always stand by my disgust for the obese and their chronice excuse for being that way. If Richard Simmons can do it, so can your fat fucking lard ass that spends too much time in the hospital pulling out hoagies.

So, I am outta here as I'm about to pick up Sara for her weekly bowling event. My contacts are so cloudy from the cat allergies that I can't read the newest issue of 'Playboy' or a book. Oh, and if you know my girlfriend's blog, you can read her account on having epilepsy. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

People who think Britney looked fat obviously have a fucked up perception of what "fat" is. And then they wonder why so many people develop eating disorders?

You ask why someone like Paris Hilton gets more news coverage than a local hero - the former sells, the latter does not. If we were to all stop following celebrities or talking about them, the media would likely stop covering them. It's pretty simple - the news covers what they know will get the most hits, and I wish people would realize they have more control over what's covered than they think.