Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sleeping With the Toaster

Sara: "Do I cuddle too much?"

Me: "No? Is the answer 'no?'"

I was going to write out this huge entry on sex, especially my thoughts on what happened recently that I only hinted about. Why not? It would have been my 100th entry and there is that brutally honest (yet very flawed) HBO show that debuted with very explicit sex. I love how I once thought that sex is so easy. You just place your penis inside the vagina, wiggle it around, and voila! Sex has been served and you now go to sleep.

But life has not been kind to me lately. I'm tired, really, really tired. This is all a part of the process of coming back from Indiana each time. There are many things to catch up on and I am have the new addition of flea bites all over my right ankle. Sara's roommate's cat has fleas since there were a few nights where you'd catch one of us holding the cat while the other would scour it with a comb to catch the little buggers. It's never fun to be on the wrong end of a blood sucker. Vampires and werewolves are cool. Fleas and mosquitoes are not.

There's just so much I have to say about sex and why it gets confusing with me. Sara's a whole other world when it comes to sticking my penis in the wet place also known in the famous play, Brighten Beach Memoirs, as"The Palace Of the Himalayas." Any movie where a young boy (played by a 25-year-old) finds himself underneath the table looking up a young lass's skirt is par for course just as this play did. You'd swear that males worship the pussy far too much. Who can blame them? It's a total mystery to us but the damn thing don't lick itself.

Just because I'm dog-tired doesn't mean I haven't been busy, yo. There's always a lot of stuff to read and since the football fans were home watching the away game.............

Picked up Nikki Sixx's biography. You know it by heart, rock stars fuck anything that moves and think the world is all about them. Sure, Motley Crue had a few decent hits like "Girls, Girls, Girls" and "Doctor Feelgood" but, for my money, I wanted to read Nikki's account of what life was like addicted to heroin. You're addicted to blogs so you might understand why I enjoy reading things that tell the good, the bad, and the ugly. I may not be into drugs. I'm just curious about a lot of things in life.

Life with 5-Pound Phooey has been one where I have yet to see it in a calmer fashion. Since the air has been cooler for this musclee 12-pounds of hair, she's been running about 75% of the walks. Great but it wears my feet out to the point that I'm sore as soon as the sneakers come off. People laugh as they drive by because it's not normal to see a small Yorkshire Terrier run like mine does. It's her walk, I just try to keep up with her now.

So, how are Sara and I? We're pretty damn good. She rearranged her room so that things are amazingly better than the old days. The floor is clean and things are put away. No more panties and socks laying about. If you know me, I'm into neatness. No problem with the room being torn apart from sex but things need to be put back soon.

Sleeping with me is like curling up with a sauna. Sara may have me sleep near the open window (the apartment was hot at the time) but it doesn't keep me from overheating. Seriously, the expensive sheets are crumpled up from me sweating on them. In my defense, I can't help this because Sara's body temp is much colder than mine. Touch her and you'll feel what I'm talking about. Her need to sleep under so many covers is impossible for me so I end up doing my best to slowly get out of them. Mind you, this is difficult when Sara starts the nightly cuddling before actually sleeping. I'm a toaster! Ah need to pile up the covers on her side and hopefully cool off soon or I dehydrate. No, there is nothing to feed your fantasies of a naked me walking to the kitchen to drink a lot of water. Sara has a roommate, a very conservative roommate.

Play that Nintendo Wii system if you get the chance. The damn thing was used a lot by Sara and I each night we had the time. So much that we went through 4 fresh batteries. Tennis, baseball, and bowling are our bag, baby. I even ended up sore in the shoulder from tennis because I swing hard at the TV. The cats, on the other hand, keep thinking I am going to kill them as I move with the game. Oh, and, yes, Sara and I argue while playing because both of us have a tendency to miss easy shots directed at our players. Video games don't cause people to kill. They just make us want to kill each other.

To tell you the truth, I don't really remember much else while in Indiana. We're pretty busy once Sara gets off of work. The day may start at 7am but once I've finished dropping her off at work, I'm dozing away thanks to cat allergies. You may think you know about cat allergies but you've never seen what they can do to me.

So, I'm going to stop here. Maybe I'll be up for a good long entry on sex tomorrow. I'm warning you here and now. It will be explicit because there are several things I want to let out and hopefully get your opinion. I've yet to see a guy read this blog so girls are perfect for knowing what they think. I'm only now learning that there are fantasies had where women enjoy being thrown around and used til there is no more to be had. Of course, there are those that enjoy having a very large muscular male dominate them, especially in doggy style. This all weirds me out because I had my first sex education done by nuns and only now do I learn that 'making love' is kinda dull. Happy twats all around.




No comments: